File Access Modes in Python:
1. Read Only ('r') : Read mode which is used when the file is only being read.This is also the default mode in which file is opened.
2. Write Only ('w') : Erase and write to a file.
3. Read and Write ('r+') : Open the file for reading and writing, which is used to handle both actions when working with a file.
4. Write and Read ('w+') : Write and read a file, overwriting its contents.
5. Append Only ('a'): Appending mode, which is used to add new lines to the end of a file.
6. Append and Read ('a+') : Open the file for reading and writing. The data being written is in appending mode,which is used to add new lines to the end of a file.