ATMA or (AIMS Test for Management Admission) is being conducted to enable students aspiring to join management courses in different institutes in India.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is the national network of management schools. It represents Indian Management Schools in various national and international forms connected with Management Education. AIMS organises AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) a standard test for admission to Postgraduate management programme ATMA approved by AICTE, is focused on the student. It is designed to assess the aptitude for management education including Verbal skills, Quantitative ability and Analytical reasoning of students.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the ATMA 2020 May exam date was postponed and the online exam scheduled on June 20, 2020. Last date to apply is June 13, 2020. ATMA 2020 exam result date is June 25.
The ATMA exam pattern is a computer based exam. There is no sectional time limit. ATMA exam will consist of 180 questions with a time limit of 3 hours to solve the test paper.
In the revised ATMA exam pattern, each correct answer will get 1 positive mark while a penalty of 0.25 negative mark will be applied for each wrong answer in the ATMA 2020 exam.
ATMA Exam Pattern: Sectional composition
The key components in ATMA exam are:
The minimum eligibility for ATMA Exam is given below :
- Graduates in any discipline with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ST/PWD candidates) or equivalent from recognised university or institute can apply for SNAP 2020
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for ATMA Exam, but their admission will remain provisional until submission of the passing certificate
- International students or candidates who have graduated from an international university, have to obtain a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Top Colleges Accepting ATMA exam scores
ATMA scores are accepted in more than 500 colleges. Below is a list of few colleges that accept ATMA exam scores in India.
ATMA Syllabus 2020
Here’s the syllabus for ATMA 2020 exam.
ATMA 2020 Selection Procedure
ATMA 2020 Selection Procedure ;
- Candidates qualifying the written round will need to appear for the subsequent round of selection process – conference followed by Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion: For conference , qualified candidates from the previous rounds are given a topic associated with current or business affairs. The duration of the GD usually varies. Candidates’ ability to require initiative and effectively communicate their ideas are tested during this round.
- Personal Interview: The Personal Interview round is one on one interaction round where the panelists judge the candidates on the basis of their persona and ability to stay focused under pressure. The duration of Personal Interview is generally 20-25 minutes.