The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will release the exam dates of DSSSB primary teachers for the next year soon. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who wanted to become a full time teacher in Delhi schools. The DSSSB primary teacher exam consists of 200 questions with 200 marks in 6 sections so if you plan correctly you can clear the exam easily. We are giving you the necessary strategies and plans to crack the DSSSB PGT/TGT exam in 28 days and become successful.
Last- Minute Preparation Tips to Crack DSSSB Primary Teacher Exam in 28 Days:
1. Understand the exam pattern & syllabus thoroughly for DSSSB primary teachers Exam
Understanding the examination curriculum plays an important role in exam preparation and also getting good marks in the exam. Be sure to go with the detailed pattern and syllabus. You will need to know the subject wise topics that will be asked in the exam. Therefore, it is advisable to become familiar with the syllabus and to know the important topics of various subjects.
2. Time management is the key
Time management is something you need to consider while writing exams. Many aspirants are confused about how to crack DSSSB primary teacher exam. The one thing they lack is that they do not plan their preparation time.
- The TGT examination will consist of a 2-hour duration where you have to solve 200 questions while the PGT exam will be of 3 hours in which you will be given 300 questions.
- Don't spend too much time on any question.
- You need to try each section within the time limit.
- Accuracy and speed are two important factors for clearing the DSSSB exam.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer, so avoid guessing.
- Start the DSSSB exam with your strong topic and subject.
3. Practice daily with the help of quizzes and mock tests
Daily practice is essential to get succeeded in exams. To do so, join the DSSSB mock test series to know the exam pattern and the level of difficulties. These mock test series are designed by specialists and prepared on the basis of the latest pattern to help you get the good score. Make sure you analyze your performance and work on your weak points.
4. Follow a proper study plan with a subject-wise strategy
Prepare a time table according to your simple routine that you can always follow for a proper DSSSB primary teacher exam preparation. You are the best person to know your weak points and you need to work on those areas. If you do not regularly follow the study timetable it will affect the preparation process which leads to poor performance. Split up your time efficiently and make sure you study each topic every day to maintain consistency.
5. Make Habit to prepare Short Notes
Spend more time on your weak topics by practicing more and try to prepare short notes on the topic you are reading as it will be useful during your revision.
Tips for each DSSSB sections
For General awareness section:
- From this section, you need to attempt 20 questions and you should aim to complete this section within 8 to 10 minutes to save time for other sections.
- You are advised to try only these questions, which you are sure about.
- In this section, many questions are asked on topics related to Geography and static GK.
- Pratiyogita darpan English of June 2019
- Manorama Yearbook in 2018 by Manorama
English & Hindi Language Section:
- A total of 20 questions will be asked, you need to complete it within 12 to 14 minutes.
- Start with simple questions which are easy to score.
- Questions related to Grammar, Unseen Passage and Word Usage will be asked in this section.
- An English Grammar book written by Wren and Martin / S. Chand
- English Grammar and Answers by Murphy
- Wiley's Hindi Exam Goalpost for CETs and TETs by Wiley India
Arithmetic and Numerical Ability Section:
- 20 questions will be asked and can easily be completed in 16 to 18 minutes.
- This section is based on formula and calculation, so don't waste too much time on one question and avoid guesswork.
- Questions related to Number System, Arithmetic Question, Geometry are asked in the examination.
Reasoning Ability section:
- 20 questions will be asked to complete in 14 to 16 minutes.
- This is a very easy section so try to start with solving easy questions first.
- Topics related to Analogy, Classified, Series, Alphabet formats, Syllogisms will be asked.
- A New Way to reasoning Verbal and Non Verbal by BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali
- Fast Track Arithmetic by Rajesh Varma
Begin your DSSSB primary teacher exam preparation with focus and plan your schedule accordingly. Don't take stress and try to do what you can easily do because it is not about completing the syllabus, it's about doing things right.
ALL THE BEST!