RRB issued RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification for Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC). The CBT exam has been postponed twice so far. Let us inform you that the examination was scheduled to be held on 2 March 2020, but it has been postponed for the time being in view of the corona epidemic. In such a situation, now you have extra time to prepare for the exam and you should take full advantage of it.
The youth preparing for RRB NTPC recruitment exam should prepare according to the subject for better results in the exam. This article based on the RRB NTPC Preparation strategy will not only help you in giving the right direction to your preparations, but it will also guide you in making a proper study plan.
RRB NTPC Exam: Subject Wise Preparation Strategy
The candidate preparing for the RRB NTPC has to start the exam selecting that subject first which can be completed in a short time. Candidates should decide that subject according to their interest and try to get full marks on that part.
1. RRB NTPC 2020 General Awareness Exam Preparation Strategy (40 marks)
Read magazines, newspapers, weekly GK blogs online, and must-watch TV news channels to increase your general knowledge. Current affairs can be covered easily if you make notes and collect them for key information. You will not get the benefit after just reading once, instead, you will have to revise it again and again to remember these important points.
2. RRB NTPC 2020 General Intelligence & Reasoning Exam Preparation Strategy (30 Marks)
In this section, the ability of the candidates to think and solve problems is tested, so the candidate is required to sharpen their logical and analytical skills. Both verbal and non-verbal types of concepts should be focused on by the candidates. The understanding of the directions should be accurate, that is, to identify in which direction the west, north, east, or south are. The series is the most important subject, but it is also very difficult to master. You should make sure that you practice each and every concept thoroughly and do not try to solve it in a hurry. Always remember that the given question will be solved only using the given data, so do not use unnecessary formulas while solving the problem. Use smart and appropriate tricks and methods to solve any question.
3. RRB NTPC 2019 Mathematics Exam Preparation Strategy (30 Marks)
When you are starting your preparation, do not look for shortcuts first. Try to learn and know the basics of all subjects deeply and once you get a good grip on these topics, you can switch to shortcuts or tricks for quick calculations. To increase the speed of calculation, students should focus on tricks that will help in saving time in solving difficult questions in the exam. To get accuracy and speed, one should try to practice tricks and memorize tables, cubes, squares, and square roots, etc. Do not use risk-filled shortcuts and if you are not well versed with any shortcuts or tricks, then avoid using them as it may give the wrong answer.
Important Tips & Tricks for RRB NTPC 2020 Examination
- Make your mindset and efforts in the direction to crack the RRB NTPC exam, because you want to achieve it anyhow.
- An online exam is an exam that requires both preparation and finesse.
- Hard work never gets wasted. Its fruit will be found in some form, sooner or later.
- Do not pay attention to what the society says or dictates the situation. Only do what you feel is morally right and good.
- No matter how many times you fail, you only need to be successful once. Learn from your failures and don’t give up your dreams even in your worst times. A bad phase prepares you for your success.
We hope that this detailed article on the topic “How to Prepare for RRB NTPC 2020 | Strategy and Important Tips” helps you in planning your preparation. All the very best!