If you want to be successful in any career you don't get success in a day or two. It is a gradual step by step process which needs patience and dedication. You need a planned strategy to achieve what you want in life. Here we have come up with this article to help aspirants crack CS in first attempt.
In the same way, if you want to be a successful Company Secretary you need to have a great study plan and strategies. Company Secretary is not as easy as you think but with proper guidance and plan, you can surely pass the examination.
Your CS examination is in June month and let's say you start preparation from the month of January. From the month of January to May (excluding the month of examination) you will have 140 days in your hand. Pro tip: You must keep May month only for revision. How to crack CS exam? will be the concern for most of the individuals
So from January to May, you will be having 90 days. Don't delay the preparation of your examination.
Let's take a look at Study Plan CS Exam:
Try waking up early in the morning. It is one of the best times to study. To know the advantages of early morning you should read "The 5 am club" by Robin Sharma.
Wake up at 5 am, get fresh and start your day.
- 5:20 am - Pick up the most difficult subject like Company law or any subject which you feel needs the most attention, start with that subject first.
- 5:20 to 6:50 - This one and half hour study of your 1st subject with great focus without any disturbances.
- 6:50 to 7:20 - Take a break, freshen up your mind, go for a walk, listen to motivational podcasts or have breakfast.
- 7:20 to 9:00 - Let's say you haven't completed the 1st subject or some of the topics are remaining from your 5:20 to 6:50 slot complete that first or if you have completed the 1st subject then you can start with your 2nd subject.
- 9:00 to 9:30 - Take a break again, have breakfast with your family.
- 9:30 to 11:20 - Again the same process, complete the 2nd subject if you haven't or go to your 3rd subject.
- 11:00 to 11:20: This is your time to do whatever you want, talk to your parents, sibling, freshen up your mind.
- 11:20 to 1:00 -During this time do not take up any new subject finish your 3rd subject completely
- 1:00 to 2:00 - Have lunch, sleep, read books, watch tv, play games and do something that relaxes you.
- 2:00 to 4:00- Do some practical subject.
- 4:00 to 4:20- It is your leisure time, have tea, coffee and it's your leisure time so do whatever you want.
- 4:20 to 6:00- Take up the 4th subject or complete the 3rd subject.
- 6:00 to 6:30- Take a break.
- 6:30 to 8:30- Do a practical subject or not completed subject from above 4 subjects you choose whichever is convenient for you
- 8:30 to 9:15 -Have dinner
- 9:15 to 10:30 - Revise whatever you have done on that day. Revision is very compulsory.
- 10:15 to 10:30 - Plan for tomorrow's subjects.
This was all about how to crack CS in first attempt. You can achieve anything if you strategize your studies, don't miss any day without studying because it might become a habit. I hope this timetable is beneficial to you. Good luck.