Chartered Financial Analyst is one of the most prestigious jobs in the field of finance. It is one of the best certification courses in India as well as abroad. Though it is time-consuming as well as a difficult course, after you become a CFA you are going to get a lot of job opportunities in the field of finance. In this article, we will discuss about CFA Scope in future.
You need an average, four years to complete this course if you have a lot of dedication to become an analyst and six-month preparation for each exam.
The most common job opportunities to hold as a CFA is a portfolio manager and research analyst.
CFA job opportunities for a fresher who has cleared the exam will be very good. The salary will be around 4 lakh to 40 lakh per annum as of now and will keep on increasing depending on the experience.
There has been an increasing demand for CFA in India due to increasing awareness of savings and investments, therefore companies prefer CFA than other professionals.
There are different job positions after completing CFA:
- Chartered Financial Analyst: This is one of the positions in the field of Financial Markets where individuals are responsible for analysing the portfolio and recommending suggestions timely to achieve the client's financial goals. The average annual CFA salary is 9.35 lakh per anum.
2. Market Research Analyst: As a research analyst you need to analyze the data given by the employee and explain in a meaningful way. The average annual salary is 6.50 lakh per anum.
3. Portfolio Manager: A portfolio manager is responsible for managing the portfolio of the client's. The average annual salary is 8 lakhs per anum.
4. Risk Manager: This job is basically to analyze the risk of the organization and take decisions. The salary of a risk manager is 10 lakhs per anum.
5. Chief Executive Officer: This is one of the top positions of the company, which is solely responsible for taking the financial decision of the company. The salary of the CEO is 41 lakhs per anum.
A CFA can get hired in different Multinational companies. Some of them are given below:
- JP Morgan Chase
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- City Group
- Morgan Stanley
- Ernest and Young
One of the best thing about this course is that this certification is approved all over the world and there is a huge demand for this course not only in India but also in countries like Australia, News Zealand, Europe and America.
But the most important thing about this course is to crack this exam, which is a big task. However, you must have a great learning attitude for this course and the rest becomes easy for you. We hope this article has helped you to know the CFA scope in future. Good Luck!
How to crack CFA Exam in your first attempt?