Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has recently released the revised answer key for the UP Assistant Teacher exam for 69000 posts conducted in 2019. The answer key is released on the official website of atrexam.upsdc.gov.in. Download this answer key to calculate your scores and check the merit list. Get all the details of the UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key here in this article.
How to Download UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2020 (official)?
The answer key will be available on the official UPBEB website. Candidates who have appeared in the exam will be able to verify the answer key by entering their account credentials. Follow the steps below to download the UP Assistant teacher answer key 2020:
- Go to the Download Answer Key link indicated in the Important Link section.
- Here you will be asked to enter the following details to view the answer Key
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Captcha code
- After filling all the specific details, candidates must click Proceed.
- After submitting the details, candidates can now be able to view the answer key.
- The result can also be downloaded from the official UP Basic Education Board website i.e. http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/
How to Calculate your Marks Through UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2020?
After downloading the answer key, the main concern of the candidates is how to calculate their marks using the answer key. The marking scheme is provided here.
- The exam has 150 questions of 150 marks, so it's easy to understand that,
- For a correct answer, 1 marks will be given
- There is no negative marking for any answer that is answered wrong.
Provision to Raise Objection to UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2020
The Board will release the preliminary answer key and candidates who will not find the answer key satisfying will be able to raise the objection with the Provided UP Assistant Teacher answer key can apply by filling the Objection form through online mode. For the Details about objection form Candidates can visit the official website of UP Basic Education Board.
What are the breaking rules followed in UP Assistant Teacher 69000 Result 2020?
If two or more candidates get the same score in the UP Assistant Exam 69000 2020, in that scenario the tie case will be solved by applying one after the other, depending on the cases.
- Among those candidates who have obtained an equal score in total (main exam + interview together), the candidate with the highest score in the main exam will be ranked higher.
- In the event of a tie in the main exam, the candidate with a higher qualification or in the case of a similar qualification, the candidate with higher marks in the graduation will be ranked higher.
- In the event of a further tie, the oldest candidate (senior in age) will be ranked higher.
This was all about the UP Assistant Exam Answer key that one needs to know. We hope this article has helped you to understand all the details regarding downloading the answer key and raising the obligation.