The Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) invites all eligible applicants to take the Bihar TET exam 2020. According to Bihar TET notification 2020 the application form will be available from September 9, 2020 and the last date to submit the form will be September 18, 2020. The exam will take place on November 17th, 2020. Candidates who want to make their careers in the field of teaching can apply and appear in the TET 2020 exam as it will be a good opportunity. Check Bihar TET online application process, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, curriculum on the official website. All the eligible candidates will get the information about the application process from there.
Bihar TET Notification 2020: Key Highlights
- BSEB has published the BTET Notice 2020 PDF on its official website bsebonline.net.
- Bihar TET exam is conducted online.
- The BTET exam will be held separately for grades I-V and VI-VII.
- The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours.
- The nature of the questions will be of the MCQ type.
- The BTET exam correction window is not defined.
- BTET is conducted annually by the Bihar government by B.Ed. qualified candidates who want to work as teachers in schools run by the government and the private sector.
- According to the BTET exam, there will be a total of 150 questions in the exam from the sections:
- Social studies
- Environment studies
- Teaching Ability
- General Knowledge
Bihar TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- There are following criteria for paper I and II listed below for candidates who are appearing in the exam:
- Candidates must be of Indian citizenship who are from Bihar domicile.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years; the maximum age limit varies for different categories.
For Paper 1:
Candidates must have a degree and a B.Ed score of at least 50%. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / must have a graduation degree with a score of 45% in the specified subject.
For paper - II:
Candidates must have a diploma in a specified subject and a B.Ed with at least 50% marks. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Backward and others must have a graduation degree with 45% marks in the specified subject. Candidates who have a degree in computer science need not have to have a B.Ed degree.
How to Apply for Bihar TET 2020 Exam?
Candidates should take a look at the TET Exam Notification released by the Bihar TET on it's official website. We have come up with a detailed process for candidates who wish to fill the application form.
Step 1: Register BTET online
- Open the official website of BSEB and click on “Register online”.
- Provide details of your name, age, mobile phone number, and email address to register.
- Upon successful BTET registration, an email activation link will be sent to the registered email address.
- The link provides a username and password.
- Provide details of the username and password on the official website and reset the password as you wish.
After successful registration, you must enter the following information:
- Full name of the candidate.
- Father's name, job information, age, mobile phone number, address.
- Your father's qualifications.
- Mother's name, job information, age, mobile number, address.
- Information about your mother.
- Residence phone number.
- Accommodation details.
- Permanent and correspondence address.
- Candidate's date of birth.
- Place of birth of the candidate.
- Choose your category (General / SC / ST / OBC / PH)
- Gender (male / female)
- Last year of 10th grade, percentage data and school information.
- Gap in any subject in 10th grade (if any)
- 12th percentage and stream (science / trade / art).
- Graduation / Diploma / Postgraduate Information / B.Ed or D.Ed.
Step 2: Upload scanned copy of the documents
- Students are required to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature as required.
- Documents that fail to meet the specified parameters will not be accepted as an application form.
- The size of the photo and signature must be less than 1MB.
Step 3: Pay the application fee
- Click the "Pay Application Fee" option.
- You can select either option to make the payment that is online or offline.
- If you choose the online option, then the application fee must be paid by debit / credit card.
- In case of offline, get an SBI e-selection receipt, print the receipt and pay the fee in the designated SBI branches.
BSEB will prepare a merit list based on the results of the participants in Bihar TET 2020 examination. The Bihar TET Exam Date is near so candidates should start preparing for the exam. A list of final results will be posted on the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board, so keep checking the website and we hope you have understood the Bihar TET notification 2020 properly. All the best.