For those who are looking for jobs in the field of teaching and non-teaching, there is a good news for these aspirants. NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) authority will soon release the notification for PGT and TGT recruitment 2020. Candidates who want to appear in the exam, need to apply by visiting the official website www.navodya.gov.in or www.nvsrect2020.org. After applying, candidates will also have to take a written test and only those candidates who pass the written examination will be included in the further selection process. In this article you will find the NVS PGT/TGT Recruitment Exam overview i.e. important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria related to NVS recruitment 2020 application.
Vacancies details for NVS PGT/TGT Recruitment 2020:
- Organization name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Total number of seats: 3000
- Designation: TGT, PGT & LDC
- Exam Name: Teaching and not studying
- Category: Recruitment
- Official website: http://nvshq.org/
- How to apply: Online mode
NVS PGT 2020 Important Dates:
NVS has announced important dates for the NVS PGT/TGT exam. Candidates can check NVS recruitment 2020 exam dates below –
NVS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are applying for the post of Principal should hold an MA degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- It is compulsory to have a B.Ed. or teacher's degree.
- Candidates who want to apply for the post of Administration and Assistant must have a BA degree from a recognized institution and should also have knowledge of computers.
- Candidates applying for the post of Computer Operator should have a BA degree from a recognized university or a diploma in Computer in Word Processing and Data Entry.
- A candidate applying for the post of PGT should hold an MA degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Principal should not be more than 50 years.
- The candidate applying for the post of Administration should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant and Computer Operator should be between 18 to 30 years old.
- The age of the candidate applying for the post of PGT should not be more than 40 years.
- SC / ST category candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in their age.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years in the age of OBC category candidates.
- There is a relaxation of 10 years in the age of a female candidate.
- There is a relaxation of 10, 13 and 15 years in the age of candidates with disability category.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/OBC and differently abled candidates who apply for NVS PGT/TGT Exam.
- Rs 1500 / - for the post of Principal and Administration.
- RS 1000 / - for PGT post.
- Rs 800 / - for the post of Computer Operator and Assistant.
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible and want to appear in NVS PGT/TGT Recruitment 2020 can fill the examination form online and offline. Read the steps below to apply for the exam:
- First, candidates need to visit the official website www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Now click on the official NVS recruitment 2020 notification link.
- Download the offline form as well.
- Fill in all the required information in the form.
- Place your digitally scanned photo and signature in the desired section.
- Now make the payment online.
- Post your offline form to the official address.
- Take print out of the online form "Navodaya Vidyalaya" for future use.
NVS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
For the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff NVS recruitment 2020, all candidates have to take the written test. Only the candidate who will pass the written examination will be called for the interview round. Eligible candidates will be selected for NVS recruitment on the basis of the combined score in written examination results and interviews.
This was the complete overview of NVS PGT/TGT Exam that one needs to know. Remember to check the official notification and find all the latest update on their website. Good luck to all the aspirants!