Banaras Hindu University i.e. BHU has released BHU Recruitment notification for various Teaching and Non-Teaching Group A posts for this year i.e. 2020. BHU has invited applications for 479 teaching and Group A posts in the new recruitment advertisement. Online applications can be made for these posts and the last date to submit the application is 31 July 2020 as per the BHU recruitment 2020. After the online application, the candidates will have to submit the downloaded hard copy of the application with the prescribed attachments to the university by 3 August 2020.
According to the BHU advertisement released by the officials, only those candidates will get selected for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Non-Teaching Group A Posts Director in various departments who have MD or MS or MDS qualification in the concerned medical stream. Along with these, at least candidates need to possess three years of experience. However, the eligibility criteria for non-medical teaching posts is to be as per UGC related rules.
- Number of posts - 479
- Qualification- At least three years’ experience with MD or MS or MDS
- General - 1000 rupees
- SC / ST / PWD - No fee
- Last date - 31 July
BHU Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
Candidates can check BHU 2020 exam pattern for UET and PET below:
- Examination procedure: The mode of the examination will be online.
- Language: Questions will be asked in English and Hindi.
- Duration: The duration of the UET exam is 2 hours.
- Total number of questions: A total of 150 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marks: The exam will be of 450 marks.
- Marking: 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will get deducted for every wrong answer.
- Exam mode: Mode of the entrance exam for PG programs will be online.
- Time: The duration of the PET entrance exam is 2 hours.
- Number of Sections: There will be two sections in the exam- A and B.
- Number of questions: A total of 120 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam and 60 questions in each section.
- Overall Rating: The questionnaire will be 360 characters long.
- Marking scheme: 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and for every wrong answer 1 marks will get.
Tips for Preparing BHU 2020 Exam:
Here are some tips that candidates can follow to score good marks in BHU recruitment exam:
- Start with the basic concepts, clear your doubts about the topics of your basic subjects.
- Motivation and planning are very important in research, so be proactive.
- Try to give mock tests and sample papers on a regular basis.
- You can also take help from online lectures on YouTube and mobile apps for preparation.
- Avoid learning new topics lately.
- Mark the question that you consider important and difficult.
- Review the topics before appearing for the exam.
How to Apply for BHU 2020 Recruitment Exam?
- First of all, go to the official website of BHU.
- Now click on the advertisement link in the Teaching Posts section.
- Click on the 'Click here to apply' button.
- After reading the notification, click on Yes.
- Please register first as soon as you reach the application portal.
- Then login with your user name and password and apply.
- Provide all the required information in the given sections.
- Make the payment and take the printout of your application form for future reference.
After filling the application form of BHU recruitment exam, you will need to take print out and send it to their office address. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to opt for teaching in one of the top teaching universities. So, you need to be updated by preparing thoroughly for the exam and keeping an eye on the official notification released by BHU. Good luck to all!