Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has already released the notification for the HP TET Exam. Note that the application process for HP TET 2020 has started from 16 June 2020. Interested candidates can fill the online application form by 06 July 2020. Himachal Pradesh School Education Board, is conducting this eligibility test for JBT TET, Shastri TET, TGT Medical, Punjabi TET & Urdu TET, Language Teacher TET, TGT Arts TET subjects.
This examination is conducted to check the eligibility of candidates to become teachers. Candidates can read this article for more information related to application process, admit card, exam dates, eligibility criteria. For application, students can apply on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education at hpbose.org.
HP TET Notification 2020:
The candidates must know that the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) exam will be conducted on 26 July and 02, 08 and 09 August 2020. Candidates who qualify in this examination qualify to become teachers. Some important dates related to HP TET Exam 2020 (June session), are given below
HP TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Different educational qualifications are given for all the fields and candidates can check their educational qualification below. There is no age limit as per the HP TET notification as per previous year information. Candidates see their educational qualification below.
For TGT (Arts):
- BA / B.Com degree with 50% marks. or
- BA / BCom with at least 45% (only for those who have passed B.Ed till 30.08.2009) and 50% (for those who passed B.Ed after 30.08.2010) or
- The candidate must have passed Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate marks or
- The candidate must have passed Class 12 with at least 50% and 4 years B.Ed
- B.Sc. (NM) degree with minimum 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. or
- B.Sc. (NM) with at least 45% (only for those who have passed B.Ed by 30.08.2010) and 50% marks (for those who have passed B.Ed after 30.08.2010) or
- The candidate must have passed Class 12 with minimum 50% marks and 4 years B.El.Ed. or
- The candidate must have passed Class 12 with 50% marks and 4 years B.Sc degree or
- B.Sc. (NM) with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed (Special Education).
- B.Sc. (Medical) with 50% marks or
- B.Sc. (Medical) at least 45% (only for those who have passed B.Ed by 30.08.2010) and 50% (for those who have passed B.Ed after 30.08.2010) 1 year B.Ed or
- Class 12 result with 50% marks and 4 years B.EI.d. or
- 50% Class 12 marks and 4 years B.Sc (Medical) or
- B.Sc. (Medical) with at least 50% marks.
The candidate must have a Shastri degree with 50% marks from HP Government recognized university.
- BA with Hindi as an elective and 2 years’ diploma in elementary education. or
- BA with at least 50% and 1 year B.Ed with Hindi as an elective subject. or
- BA with at least 45% with Hindi as an elective and 1 year B.Ed. According to NCTE. or
- BA with at least 50% and 1 year B.Ed with Hindi as an elective subject. special education. or
- MA (Hindi) and 1 year B.Ed with at least 50% marks.
Punjabi Language Teacher:
- Punjabi as a major subject and 2 years’ diploma in secondary education. or
- BA with Punjabi as elective subject with at least 50% and 1st year B.Ed. or
- BA with Punjabi as an elective subject with at least 45% and 1 year B.Ed. According to NCTE. or
- BA with Punjabi as elective subject with at least 50% and 1st year B.Ed. special education. or
- MA (Punjabi) at least 50% and 1 year B.Ed.
Urdu Language Teacher:
- 2-year bachelor's and primary education diploma in Urdu. or
- 1 year B.Ed with at least 50% marks with a bachelor’s degree. or
- Bachelor’s degree in Urdu with at least 50% marks as a designated subject and a 1-year B.Ed in special education. or
- 50% in BA exam (Urdu and one additional subject) and B.Ed 1 year. or
- MA (Urdu) with minimum 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed.
HP TET 2020 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for the HP TET 2020 exam online at hpbose.org. Before registering, they should familiarize themselves with the instructions and the HP TET 2020 notification prospectus. Learn more about the HP TET 2020 application procedure below:
- First go to the official website, then click on the TET-June 2020 link.
- They should then be able to read all the important instructions on the page and click the register button.
- They can then register by filling out all the basic information.
- After registration, candidates will receive HP TET 2020 registration number for June.
- Candidates can then log in with their applications number and date of birth.
- After that, they have to fill in all the information in the application and upload the documents.
- Candidates must upload a digital photo and signature to the application form.
- If they forget the program number, they can click on the forgotten program number to get it.
- After completing the form, candidates must pay using a credit card / debit card / net bank.
- Those who want to apply to several topics must submit a separate questionnaire.
HP TET Application fee:
- The application fees for general class is Rs.800 / -.
- The application fees for SC / ST / OBC and PHH category is Rs.500 / -.
Application Form Revision: Candidates who have made a mistake in filling the application form will be given a chance to improve it. After the correction window opens, candidates can submit the form from 07 to 09 July 2020. Students will be given only one chance to edit or change application form, so students should complete the process before the due date.
Important Guidelines for Applicants:
- Candidates must ensure that all details, topics, categories, subcategories filled out online are correct.
- Those who want to get reservation benefits for SC / ST / OBC / PHH should make sure they are eligible and also have the appropriate certificates to show during the interview.
- Candidates with a disability of 40% or more can be considered in handicapped reservations.
- The examination body will not check the adequacy or other aspects of the application forms. Such things will then be checked later during the verification and if someone is found lacking, his or her candidacy will be cancelled right away.
This was all about the HP TET Exam that one needs to know. Candidates preparing for the exam should be well aware of all the information mentioned above. Good luck to all!