Utkal University is one of the top and oldest universities in India. This university forms a major attraction among the students due to its reputed name and the high teaching standards. Students are also eligible for placements as this university has tie-ups in many top companies. Keeping in mind such things, there are many aspirants that apply for this exam. In this article, we will discuss the detailed steps for filling the Utkal University PG Application Form.
- Only those candidates are eligible to fill the online Application form that has completed their graduation from any recognized university or institutes of India.
- The Application form needs to be filled by the candidates strictly on or at the last date of submission.
- Candidates need to send a hard copy of their application form to the Head of the department via post or in person.
- Before filling up the form candidates should read the form filling instructions carefully.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official portal of the Utkal University.
- They must click on the Register/apply now link.
- The candidate will be then redirected to a new page where they have to provide their personal details.
- They need to fill their Full name, date of birth, contact no, department, course and password.
- After filling the required details, candidates will receive the registration update via email and SMS.
- Candidates should note the login credentials i.e. ID and password for logging in further to their portal.
- It is a standard procedure so it can also be referred by the candidates who wish to fill the Utkal University Application form 2020.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fees
- After registering, the next step is the payment of the application fees.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 600 for a particular PG course.
- Note that Rs 600 should be paid separately while applying for each course.
- If candidates apply for multiple applications by paying the fee only once then their form is liable for rejection.
- Along with this, the candidates will also not receive any refund of the paid fees and they cannot appear for the entrance exam as well.
- While paying the application fees, the candidate goes through an SBI Payment Gateway (SBI Collect/e-pay) that is available in the e-admission form.
- After filling up the details, candidates can pay the fees via debit card/credit card or internet banking.
- The payment receipt needs to be preserved by the candidates as it is asked while submitting the hard copy. Also, the reference number on the e-receipt is used to input on the application form.
Step 3: Submit the Documents with the Application Form
- Candidates have to submit the Self-certified photocopies along with the filled hard copy of the Application form. Below is the detailed list of the documents they need to submit.
- Mark sheets and passing certificates of all the appeared examinations.
- Candidates belonging to the caste categories of SC/ST should provide a caste certificate.
- The certificate needs to be provided by the concerned authority like MLA, MP, ADM, Collector, SDO or Local gazette Revenue Officer (the one who is not below the rank of a Deputy Collector or Tahasildar).
- For physically challenged candidates, submission of a PH certificate is mandatory. Along with this, an ID card needs to be submitted which should be issued by the District Welfare Officer/Community Development Officer/Social Welfare Department of State Government.
- If a candidate is applying under a quota or special weightage then they are required to submit the Sports or games participation certificate. This certificate should be officially certified by the HOD or Principal of the college for students falling under this category.
- Candidates who want to apply under the Ex-/In-Serviceman Quota should submit a certificate from Rajya/Zilla Sainik Board.
- Candidates should submit original e-receipt of the application fees along with three passport size photographs.
- Lastly, the candidates should submit a migration certificate if they do not belong to Utkal University.
- These are the Standard documents required during the Utkal University PG Application form.
Candidates must make sure that they are filling the correct details. While submitting the documents, cross-check whether all information is correct. Candidates should submit a valid email ID and phone number. This is a detailed article which will help candidates to fill the Utkal University Application form 2020 as well.