The exam date for IIM Indore IPM Admission 2020 has been announced. Due to the coronavirus, the application dates were extended but now the exam will be conducted on 25 July 2020. The Indian Institute of Management Indore conducts entrance exams for the five-year Integrated Course in Management (IPM) every year. Candidates can complete the application process by visiting the official website of Indian Institute of Management, www.iimidr.ac.in for taking admission in the IPM course. But before applying, candidates should check the eligibility criteria prescribed by IIM officials. Read this article to know more about IIM Indore Admission 2020 like application form, admit card, eligibility, and result.
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore Admission 2020
For Indian Students:
- To take admission in IIM, the candidate must have passed High School and Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board with 60% marks. SC, ST and PH candidates have been given a discount of 5%.
- The candidate must have passed the intermediate examination in 2017 or 2018.
- The candidate must be born after 1 August 2000. For SC, ST and PH candidates 5 years’ relaxation will be given.
For International Applicants:
- The candidate should have passed High School or equivalent examination with 60% marks from Central or International Board.
- The candidate should have obtained the 1600 marks in SAT set by IIM between 1 November 2016 to 15 May 2020.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years.
IIM Indore Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates will be asked questions from three different sections i.e Quantitative Ability (Multiple Choice Questions), Quantitative Ability (Short Answer Questions) and Verbal Ability (Multiple Choice Questions). The candidate will be given 40 minutes to solve each section. For each correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks while for every wrong answer, 01 mark will be deducted.
IIM Indore Admission 2020 Admit Card
After the application process of IIM Indore Admission 2020 is over, the admit cards will be issued. The admit cards will be issued online through the Indian Institute of Management's official website www.iimidr.ac.in from where the candidates can download their admit card. Candidates should keep in mind to take a copy of the admit card together when they go to the examination center to take the entrance examination. Carry the valid identity card along with the admit card, without the admit card and valid identity, the candidate will not be given entry in the examination hall.
Selection Process of IIM Indore
In IIM Indore, the candidates will be selected on the basis of aptitude test, personal interview and written test. Based on the performance, a merit list will be prepared and admission will be given. Candidates are required to appear in all rounds of the selection process, otherwise their admission will be canceled.
- Aptitude Test: The candidates must first appear in the Aptitude Test and only those candidates who will clear the aptitude test will be called for a personal interview and written test.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who cleared the aptitude test will be called for a personal interview and this process will be taken by the Admission Committee.
- Written Examination: The candidates who successfully cleared both the aptitude test and personal interview process will be called for the written examination. The duration of the written examination will be 30 minutes in which candidates need to write an essay on the given topic. Candidates who will succeed in all the exams will be given admission in IIM Indore.
- Aptitude Test - Weightage 50 Marks
- Personal Interview - Weightage 35 marks
- Written Examination - Weightage 15 marks