Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) invites applications for a 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course. SIU has finally announced revised exam dates for the BBA entrance. This year, due to the spread of Coronavirus, SIU decided to conduct the exam in a remote scheduled mode to ensure the safety and health of the candidates in the first place. In this article, learn about SET BBA registration dates, application process, eligibility criteria and other information that is important to appear for the exam.
SET BBA Registration 2020- Important Dates
- Extended Registration Dates - Symbiosis exam committee extended the registration deadline for all applicants who want to appear for the exam. SIU closed the BBA 2020 registration on June 30, 2020 but the registration was reopened on June 11th.
- SET BBA Exam Date Extended - The second and the most important change recently announced by SIU is that the SET BBA exam is now scheduled to take place from July 26, 2020 to July 29, 2020. The exam will be held in remote mode and candidates can appear for the exam from their homes.
- Exam from Home - Candidates can attend the SET BBA entrance exam from home, which is done through AI and human intelligence systems introduced by the university to ensure student safety. SIU is using AI and human intelligence combined to restrict the outside movement during the exam from home process.
SET BBA 2020 Registration - How to Apply for the Exam?
To apply for the SET BBA General Exam, follow these steps: -
- Candidates should visit the official website - set-test.org
- Click the "Register Here" button at the top left corner of the website.
- Another window will open where you need to select the "Register" option.
- Select the SET- General option because the university is conducting entrance exams for different courses. However, candidates wishing to participate in the BBA program must choose SET-General to complete the application.
- Provide correct personal information such as your name, address, DOB, mobile phone number, email ID, training database, and more.
- Select the session you want to attend the SET BBA exam (morning / evening)
- This year the exam center option has been changed, and allows students to take the SET BBA exam in a remotely developed IBT mode from their home.
- Upload a passport-sized photo.
- After completing the SET BBA form, click Save and Continue.
Selection Criteria for Symbiosis Pune BBA Admission 2020
- 12th or equivalent course from any recognized board or university with a score of at least 50% for the general category and 45% for SC and ST students.
- Indian nationality students will get admission on the basis of merit list set out of the result through SET and PIWAT (SET score 50% and PIWAT 50%).
Selection Process of Symbiosis SCMS Pune BBA Admission 2020
Selection will be based on the SET result, Personal interview and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT). Weightage will be SET score 50% and PI-WAT 50%.