Jamia Millia Islamia has released an application form online for the entrance exam on February 21, 2020 on their official website. Candidates can register for the JMI B.Com 2020 entrance exam and apply online. Candidates wishing to enroll in the examination are advised that the deadline for applying for the JMI entrance exam is now extended until July 31 due to the spread of the coronavirus. Applicants will not be able to apply after the last date.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission will be given in UG, PG, PG Diploma, Advance Diploma, Diploma, MPhil / PhD courses in session 2020. For the subject wise list and other things, candidates can visit the official website of the university, jmi.ac.in and jmicoe.in.
JMI B.Com 2020 Exam Pattern
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
- All questions will be asked in English (Language course will be exempted) - Candidates for B.com, BA, MA, MSc, MTech, COP and DOP programs will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the MCQ exam.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted in English, Hindi and Urdu language.
JMI B.Com 2020 Exam Syllabus
In the JMI B.Com 2020 exam, students will be asked questions from different sections which include questions related to Quantitative Ability, Language, Logical Reasoning , General Knowledge of 100 marks.
Eligibility Criteria for JMI B.Com 2020 Exam
Minimum requirements for JMI B.com Entrance Exam is that the candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum 50% marks aggregate of best 5 subjects.
How to Apply for JMI B.com Exam 2020-21:
Students can apply by visiting the official website, for this they have to follow these steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia www.jmi.ac.in.
- Here in the home page, the option of B.com admissions 2020-2021 will be visible, click on it.
- On the result page here, click on the option for the subject for which you are applying.
- Now you have to click on register yourself first option.
- Provide the required information here and register.
- Now students have to login by providing the login credential and password.
- After login, you will see the application form on the screen.
- Now fill all the information related to Name, address, DOB, and academic qualification.
- After this, scan the required documents and upload them.
- Now you have to pay the application fee also.
- After this whole process, press the submit button.
Important Tips to Consider During Exam
- Once candidates enter the exam center, they must find their assigned exam seat first.
- After all the formalities, the candidates must enter the allotted room and take the designated seat.
- During exam the rough work should be done in the given paper and under any situation rough work will not be allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Questions should only be answered on the answer sheet.
- JMI B.Com Exam 2020 admit card can be downloaded from the official site
- After printing the admit card, the candidate must self-attest the passport-sized. The candidates need to follow the instructions given on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to bring a valid ID proof to the exam center.