IPU CET B.Com (Hons) 2020 is one of the most popular entrance exams for students conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), known as IPU in India. Candidates can now apply for the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Hons) 2020 and the application deadline has been extended to July 20, 2020 (excluding MBA ). The online application form is available at ipu.ac.in. In this article, candidates will not only find IPU B.com 2020 important dates related to the IP University 2020 application form, but also detailed steps to complete the form and important guidelines to keep in mind.
IPU B.Com CET 2020 Application Form
Check out the details regarding the IPU B.com 2020 application form below:
- The IPU CET B.com 2020 application form has been released from March 3, 2020 for various courses.
- The application process consists of various steps – personal information, uploading scanned photos, academic qualifications, choosing a course and paying the application fee.
- Students need to fill the application form correctly and in case of any error, the correction window will open from July 21 to 23, 2020.
- The application is only available through online mode.
- Candidates must submit a separate application form to apply for more than one course.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU B.com 2020 Exam
- Students are advised to familiarize themselves with the IPU CET B.Com (H) 2020 criteria to see if they are eligible for the exam or not. Once all the requirements have been met, the candidate can apply for the exam. IPU CET B.Com (H) criteria is as follows:
- To apply to IPU CET B.Com (H), the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- 85% seats are reserved for students from Delhi / NCR residents.
- Each participating college in IPU CET B.Com (H) entrance gives 15% reservation to candidates from outside Delhi.
How to Fill IPU B.com 2020 Application Form
Applicants need to go through with 2 ways to complete the application form, first they need to create a profile first and then apply for the courses of their choice. Steps to apply for IPU B.com CET 2020 are outlined below.
Creating an applicant profile
Step 1: This stage includes filling out the exam category, applicant’s name, email address, contact information, photo / signature, and left thumb impression.
Step 2: Provide qualification details
Step 3: On the next page, candidates can check their logins and passwords and keep it safe.
Apply for a course
Step 1: Click the "Apply for a Course" button
Step 2: Enter the course information and check the payment information
Step 3: Pay the fee using the available online modes.
Application fee: Application fee Rs. 1200 / -
Payment Mode: Payment is made online only and candidates can choose one of the following payment methods:
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net Banking
Documents to be uploaded in the form of IPU B.com CET 2020:
- Photo JPG / GIF 10 KB - 100 Kb
- Signature 10 KB - 100 KB in JPG/GIF
- A scanned photo on a white background should be taken on or after January 1, 2020
- Impressions of a scanned left thumb
Tips for preparing for IPU B.com CET 2020
Students can prepare for IPU CET B.Com by following the instructions below:
- Check the exam syllabus before starting preparing for the exam.
- Create a time table for the exam and follow it regularly.
- Allocate time equally for each section depending on your course.
- Review full information provided in the official website.
- Increase your speed by practicing mock tests and previous year question papers.