All you need to know about the BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance Course(IFA)
BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance Course is a three-year course undergraduate course which is in collaboration with the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), UK. It is a three-year course with six semesters and one compulsory internship.T his course helps students to gain a global professional qualification in the field of accounting. It is designed to specialize students for the overall accounting standards and to help students to clear the global examination.
ACCA is one of the top qualifications in the world providing students with both practical, theoretical proficiency in accounting.
This course is for the students who are looking for an international degree with professional guidance and standards.
- A student who has cleared 10+2 from recognized school and university with a minimum 50% score is eligible for this course.
- You need to have scored more than the minimum cut-off percentage of the college you are applying to.
- This minimal cut-off percentage score is completely dependent on the college or university.
- The eligibility criteria completely depend upon the cut off of the particular college you are opting for.
The BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance Course syllabus are as follows:
- SEMESTER I
Accountant in Business (F1)
Management Accounting (F2)
Financial Accounting (F3)
Generic Elective – 1 (Any one of the following)
Indian Business Environment
- SEMESTER II
Corporate and Business Law (F4)
Performance Management (F5)
Lang: Hindi/Kannada /Professional Communication Skills
Generic Elective – 2 (Any one of the following)
Principles of Marketing
India’s Diversity and Business
- SEMESTER III
Financial Reporting (F7)
Auditing and Assurance (F8)
Financial Management (F9)
Computer Application in Business
Generic Elective – 3 (Any one of the following)
Capital & Commodity Markets
New Venture Planning
- SEMESTER IV
Strategic Business Leader (P1)
Strategic Business Reporting (P2)
Advanced Financial Management (P4)
Business Research Methodology
Generic Elective – 4 (Any one of the following)
Ecosystem of Start-ups
- SEMESTER V
Advanced Performance Management (P5)
Advanced Taxation (P6)
Elective – 1 (Any one of the following)
Fundamentals of Investment
Financial Markets & Service
Environment and Sustainability
Generic Elective – 5 (Any one of the following)
Business and Society
- SEMESTER VI
Advanced Audit and Assurance (P7)
Banking Theory and Practices
Elective – 2 (Any one of the following)
Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Personal Financial Planning
Personal selling and Salesmanship
Generic Elective – 6 (Any one of the following)
Investing in Stock Markets
- There are many students who pursue professional courses like CA, LLB, CS, or CFA.
- The increasing BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance Course scope has made students opt for various jobs as Accounting Assistants, Financial Planners, Bankers, Portfolio Managers, Stock Brokers, Traders, Analysts.
- Students can also opt for an internship during their second year or third year.
- There are various apps that allow internships for the students who want to have an edge over other students who do not have one.
- The BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance Course salary for the fresher is 3-7 lakh per annum
- The BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance course salary goes on increasing based on experience and skills.
Accountant. Rs 2 lakh per annum and above
Financial Analyst. Rs 3.7 lakh per annum and above
Financial Consultant. Rs 5 lakh per annum and above
Accounts Manager. Rs 5.8 lakh per annum and above
Business Executive. Rs 3 lakh per annum and above
Tax Consultant. Rs 4.5 lakh per annum and above
Recruiting companies for a BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance course graduate:
- Ernst and Young
BCom in Management Accounting and International Finance Course is a renowned and well-executed course with a lot of global learning opportunities. The students get varied opportunities in working in foreign countries like the US and UK.
I hope the above information helps you in taking your career decisions. Good Luck.