PUCET PG Exam is conducted once in a year by the Panjab University, Chandigarh. It is a state-level exam that offers admission to candidates in various PG programs like MA, MTech, Mcom, MSc, etc. The Online form filling for the exam has already been started in the month of April. The PUCET Application form 2020 is available on the official portal of the Panjab University. In this article, we will discuss the detailed steps for filling the PUCET online application form.
Important Dates to Remember before filling the form:
Online Registration Starts- 23 April 2020
Last Date to fill the Online form for generating the Bank Challan- 17 September 2020
Admit Card- 1 October 2020
Entrance Exam- 10 & 11 October 2020
Below is the Complete Process to fill the Application form:
- Candidates should first login to the online portal of the Panjab University.
- They need to then provide their personal details such as Full Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Contact No, Caste Category, Qualifying Exam Registration Number, Last Qualifying Exam University and Passing Year.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button to save the entered details.
- After the candidate has successfully registered, they will receive the login details on their registered Email ID and password.
- Candidates should then download the Bank slip and deposit the fee minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Pay the Application fees
- Candidates can pay the application fees either via online mode or offline i.e. Bank Challan.
- The application fees for General Category is Rs 2175 and for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs 1088.
- Candidates should pay additional fees of Rs 575 for the additional subjects.
Submit the Required Documents
- After paying the application fees, candidates are required to submit the required documents.
- The documents required to fill the PUCET Application form are scanned photographs, scanned signature and last qualifying exam details.
- Candidates should then check the entered details once again and click on the confirm(lock) button.
- Note that if the application is unlocked and the details entered are incorrect, the form can be rejected by the officials.
- Taking Printouts of the application form is necessary as it can be required for further use.
Additional Things to remember:-
- It is advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the PUCET Application form.
- If any candidate has submitted any wrong or incomplete details then the application is liable for rejection.
- The candidates should submit correct and valid information in the form.
- Candidates are supposed to submit the fees by making use of the website generated bank slip at any SBI Bank Branch.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The admit card will be released on the online portal of the Panjab University.
- Candidates should log in to their portal and download the admit card.
- Note that the admit cards will not be sent offline i.e. via postcard. So candidates have to strictly download it from the online portal.
- Candidates are advised to print and keep copies of the admit card for future references.
- The admit card should be strictly carried to the exam center.
This was the complete PUCET Application form 2020 filling process. It is important to check all the information entered while filling the form as wrong information can cause problems in the application and can lead to straight rejection.