Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has extended the deadline for submitting the IPU CET BJMC 2020 application form to July 20. Earlier, the last date to fill out the application form was June 30. In such a situation, students who want to get admission in IP University should apply before the last date. The authorities have released the application form on ipu.ac.in. The authorities will conduct the exam through online mode. Qualified candidates will be admitted to journalism and mass communication courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
This article will help you to understand the various parameters related to the IPU CET BJMC 2020 entrance exam such as the application form, application fees, how to apply, and eligibility criteria. Students who want to apply for the exam need to check the complete article carefully.
IPU CET BJMC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the course, candidates should understand the eligibility criteria of IPU CET BJMC 2020, which include academic qualifications, age restrictions and other necessary requirements. After all necessary conditions are met, candidates can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. For SC/ST/widows or other reserved categories candidates will get 5% relaxation. All applicants must have English as a core subject in their 10+2. Students in the last year can also apply, as long as they provide proof of their qualifications by October 15, 2020.
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old and must not exceed 21 years by August 1, 2020, Minor candidates, who are eligible in all other ways can submit an affidavit by their parents/guardians to concerned officials.
IPU CET BJMC 2020 Application Form: How to Apply
- To register interested students, visit the official website ipu.ac.in.
- Now go to the Online Application and click on “IPU CET BJMC 2020” section given on the website.
- If you have registered then log in, otherwise click on Start and complete the registration and generate login.
- Fill in the required details, such as academic qualifications, personal address, guardian details, date of birth etc. on the given boxes.
- Now upload your scanned photo and digitally scanned signature.
- Go to the payment gateway section and pay the application fee RS 1000/- via debit card/credit card or e-challan of banks such as Canara / Syndicate / HDFC / ICICI.
- Click submit.
- After completing the application process, download the confirmation page or take a print out of it.
Application Form Correction
It is recommended that candidates should be extra careful when filling the application form, but if you accidentally made mistakes then you can make the corrections within the specified time period. If the applicant made any error in their IPU CET BJMC 2020 application form, they will have to submit a correction form with the processing fee of Rs. 500 to the concerned examination department of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
IPU CET BJMC 2020 Preparation Tips
By following the correct strategy and tips while preparing for any exam will definitely help to score good marks:
- Check out the best books and study materials to get a good score in the exam.
- Keep abreast of the IPU BJMC syllabus, because this will enable you to understand the topics frequently asked in the exam.
- Have a good understanding of the IPU CET BJMC exam pattern to improve your time management skills. Through this you will get familiar with the questions that require more time to solve.
- Make a habit of reading newspapers, magazines, novels and blogs.
IPU CET BJMC 2020: Admit Card
The authorities will publish the hall ticket for IPU CET BJMC 2020 through the online mode on their official website. To download the admit card, candidates will need to enter their user ID and password to log in. The admit card is a very important document which needs to be carried to the center, it provides detailed information about candidates, the examination timings, exam center address, and exam rules. If candidates fail to bring the admit card to the exam center, they will not be allowed to enter or to appear for the exam.