IIM Rohtak IPM 2020: Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has released the Indian Institute of Management Rohtak application form online on www.iimrohtak.ac.in. Interested candidates can fill the application form for IIM Rohtak IPM 2020 by visiting the official website. The last date for online application has been extended till May, 2020. Before filling the application form, candidates should ensure their eligibility and selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Personal Interview (PI) and Written Aptitude Test (WAT). The final merit list will be published based on the overall score in the above mentioned areas.
Exam Pattern of IIM Rohtak IPM 2020
- IIM Rohtak IPM 2020 is a computer based exam of 2 hours.
- The exam consists of questions from three different sections i.e. Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
- There will be a total 40 questions in each section and thus the total number of questions is 120.
- If talking about the type of questions, then the questions are MCQ type i.e. multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry four marks and for every correct answer, you will get four marks and for every wrong answer, there is a provision of negative marking as well.
IIM Rohtak IPM 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Students wishing to apply for a five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM), have to go through the eligibility criteria given below.
- General, OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th class or equivalent examination.
- For SC, ST, and PWD (DAP) category, 55% marks is compulsory in class 10th and 12th board examinations or equivalent.
- Applicants who are waiting for the 12th / HSC level result or equivalent can also apply for the exam subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria set above.
- The percentage of marks in class X and XII scored by the applicant, regardless of the board, will be determined based on the combined marks of all subjects in the mark sheet.
How to Apply for IIM Rohtak IPM 2020?
To fill the online application form for IIM Rohtak IPM 2020, candidates have to follow some steps which are mentioned below:
Step 1: Go to the official website or direct link to fill the application form.
Step 2: On the official website, click on the IPM link.
Step 3: A new page will open, now find the link that says "IPM Registration 2020".
Step 4: Now on the application form portal, carefully enter all the details asked and then submit the form.
Step 5: Your application form will now be submitted.
The eligible applicants have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 3890 / - (Three eight hundred and ninety only).
IIM Rohtak IPM 2020: Admit Card
After successful registration for IIM Rohtak IPM 2020 exam, the admit card for the same will be issued. The Admit Card will be available on its official website. Candidates can download and take a printout by entering their user ID and password. Only candidates who have filled the application form on time will be eligible to download the admit card. The candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the examination through the admit card, which will have to be carried along at the examination center.
IIM Rohtak IPM 2020: Selection Criteria
The candidates looking for admission in IIM Rohtak IPM 2020 will be selected based on the Aptitude Test, Personal Interview and thereafter Written Aptitude Test (WAT). Shortlisted applicants will be called for a written aptitude test (WAT) and personal interview (PI) based on their application form and the exam result. WAT and PI will be organized in four cities, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Rohtak. During the personal interview process, applicants will be evaluated based on their qualifications, general awareness and communication skills.