Chaudhary Charan Singh University has released the application form for admission in undergraduate courses on 14 June 2020. Due to the coronavirus epidemic, the application process for CCS University has been started a little late this year. Students who will fill the application form for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut, Uttar Pradesh will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination. CCS University offers courses like UG, PG, PhD, Diploma etc. in which many students enroll every year. Students participating in the admission process in CCS University UG admission 2020 will have to apply by visiting the official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in, only after which the students will be able to appear in the entrance examination. Students who wish to get information related to CCS University UG Admission 2020 can read the information here.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) UG Admission Form 2020
Applications for admission in CCSU will be accepted only by students who will fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the university. Students taking admission in CCS University UG admission 2020 Meerut Uttar Pradesh will have to give the entrance exam. Admission will be given to students on the basis of marks obtained in CCS Entrance Exam 2020. All students appearing in the CCS University Entrance Examination have to fill the application form by visiting the official website, and only those students whose applications will be accepted will receive the admit card for the written examination. After the release of the admit card, students will have to download it from the official website, no hard copy will be sent by the university. It is very important that the students without the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
How to Fill CCS University UG Admission Form 2020?
Students will have to check the educational qualification before filling the application form. If the student is not eligible, then the application form will be rejected. Many times, candidates have to face difficulties while applying, but now we are going to tell candidates about some simple steps that will help applicants to fill the application form. Follow the simple steps given below-
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
- On the home page, students will see the link for registration.
- After the link is open, students need to register for CCS University UG Admission Form 2020.
- Fill the required information in the registration process correctly to get the login credential.
- After login, students will find the application form on the screen.
- After opening the application link, students need to provide correct information about the academics, DOB, address etc and apply only after that.
- After filling the application form, students need to pay the application fee (as per the category).
- Upload the photo and signature after paying the application fee.
- After checking all the details, submit the application form.
- After applying, take the printout and keep it safe.
After filling the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. The application fee will be paid online through net banking, credit card, or debit card, after which the application process will be completed. If the student does not pay the application fee, then the application form will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- General and OBC students will have to pay an application fee of Rs 700 / -.
- SC / ST students will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500 / -.
CCS University UG Admission Form 2020: Exam Pattern
- Questions will be decided based on the course.
- All questions are asked in multiple choice type.
- The test has to be done on the OMR sheet.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will also be negative marking.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer.
- The exam duration is 2 hours.
CCS University UG Admission Form 2020: Admit Card
Admit cards of CCS University UG Admission Form 2020 will be released online and students will be able to get the admit card by visiting the official website. No hard copy will be sent by Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Admit Cards will be given to only those students whose application form will be accepted. Students who are not eligible to fill the application form will not receive the admit card. To get CCSU hall tickets, students will have to enter the registration number, DOB and roll number after which the students will be able to get it. In the admit card, students will have been given complete information about the exam center, roll number, name, DOB, exam name, exam duration etc.
Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in