Students who want to take admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, let us inform them that the application dates have been announced officially by JCECEB. The application process started from 08 June 2020 and the last date to apply was 25 July 2020 which has now been extended till 20 August 2020 due to corona infection. Candidates can fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form 2020 by going to the official website of JCECEB at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Before applying for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam, you have to do your registration first. While registering, the candidates have to enter their name, e-mail ID, mobile number, password and the security code given there. For more information, related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Form 2020, you can read this post in full.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020
After the completion of the process of Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form 2020, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued and the exam will be conducted at the examination centers organized by the JCECEB officials. Those students who will successfully clear the entrance examination will be admitted to various polytechnic institutions.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- To appear in this entrance examination, candidates must have passed 10th from any recognized board.
- Only candidates who have secured minimum 35 percent marks in the 10th can apply.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates for Mining Engineering Branch has been fixed at 17 years till 1 July 2020
- No minimum age limit has been fixed for any other branch.
- No maximum age limit has been set for appearing in this examination.
How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Application Form 2020?
By following the steps given below, you will be able to easily apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam online using your computer or laptop.
- To apply in Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form 2020, first you have to click on the official link given in this page.
- If you want, you can also apply by visiting the official website of JCECEB, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- JCECEB's home page opens as soon as you will visit the official website.
- A link to "Click here for online application submission - JCECEB 2020" will appear on the home page.
- After clicking this link, a new page will open.
- On this page, you have to register yourself by clicking on the link of "New Registration".
- You can apply after registering.
- After filling the application form, the application fee has to be submitted.
After applying, candidates have to submit the application fee. It is necessary to submit the application fee before the last date. Candidates will also have to submit the bank charge along with the application fee. Keep in mind that the application fee will not be refunded to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Application fee for general class, backward class and economically weaker section: Rs 650 / -
- Application fee for SC / ST and all categories: Rs.325 / -
- There will be no application fees for disable candidates.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020: Exam Pattern
- All the questions in the exam are of multiple choice type of total 150 marks.
- Questions are asked in both Hindi and English languages.
- Negative marking for every wrong answer is also there.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- At the same time 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- 2.30 hours’ time has been set to complete the examination.
- In the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 exam, questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020: Admit Card
Admit card of the candidates will be issued 4 days before the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 examination. The admit card will be issued online through the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in from where you will be able to download the admit card by entering the login credentials. Students need to carry the admit card and a valid identity proof to the examination center otherwise, you will not be given entry in the examination hall.
For any information related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020, candidates can contact on the telephone number 9264473891 of the council on any office day from 10 AM to 06 PM.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in