Choosing a career after class 12th is the most important and difficult decision in every student's life. Today students have abundant choices in courses all of which are equally interesting and rewarding. Gone are the days when there are few popular professions like- medical, engineer, and chartered accountant.
Nowadays students have a plethora of options to experiment with which have proved to be a blessing as well as a curse for students. Choosing the best professional courses after 12th commerce among the vast set of options is no less than riding on a rollercoaster. Subjects like mathematics, accountancy, business studies, economics, makes the commerce field vast. The availability of multiple courses, entrance exams, and career paths makes this decision even more confusing.
However, in this article, we will explore career options available to class 12th Commerce students to help you with your career choices.
List of Courses after 12th Commerce
Below we are providing a list of courses after 12th commerce that students can pursue.
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM) - This is the most popular course among students. It is a 3-year full-time degree course that provides curricular knowledge on subjects like Accountancy, Statistics, Business Studies, Economics, etc.,
Many leading universities are offering this course which makes it easy to get enrolled in this course based on your 12th percentage or by clearing the entrance exam.
2. Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B) - LLB is one of the career-oriented courses for commerce as well as arts. It is a 3-5 years full-time professional degree course which allows you to practice in courts in India.
Commerce students can enroll for B.COM (LLB) OR BBA (LLB) which allows you to practice as well as you can pursue your career as a business consultant and management accountant.
3. Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) - CMA is a professional course offered by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India. The Curriculum of this course is the same as CA and CS where the students need to clear different rounds. Some popular career prospects after completing the CMS course are- Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Financial Analyst, etc.
4. Chartered Accountant (CA)- This is one of the most demanding professional courses among commerce students because this is one of the most secured options. It is also one of the best courses after 12th commerce with high salary.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India administers this course. Students need to pass various levels of exams in this course. When compared to other courses this is one of the difficult courses due to the high level of subjects included in this course.
5. Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)- This is one of the common courses among students who want to run their own business in the future. This is a 3- year full-time course in which students need to learn various aspects of the business.
6. Company Secretary(CS)- This is one of the best job-oriented courses administered by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. This course provides students with an understanding of companies' laws and agreements. Likewise the CA course, this course also consists of various levels of exam.
Best Courses with 12th Commerce with High Salary
Rs. 4 LPA to Rs. 6 LPA
Rs. 2.5 LPA to Rs.6 LPA
B.COM LLB, BBA LLB
Rs. 5 LPA to RS. 10LPA
Rs. 5LPA to Rs. 7 LPA
Rs. 6 LPA to Rs. 7LPA
Rs. 3LPA to Rs. 4LPA
Government Competitive Exams after 12th Commerce
CPT Entrance Exam- Common Proficiency Test or Foundation Exam
Entry-level exam for chartered Accountant Course conducted by ICAI- The Institute of Chartered accountant of India
Common Entrance test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Conducted by Symbiosis University for Admission to various UG Courses
National level Law Entrance Exam for 5 Year Law Courses
Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Delhi University Joint Admission Test for BMS, BA (Hons.) in Business Economics
We have provided you the list of courses after 12th commerce that will help you to grab the highest paying jobs. Still, students find themselves in a dilemma due to the plethora of options available. For this, we will advise you not to follow the crowd. Always go with the career opportunities according to your capabilities and interests, choose a career path for you, and prepare accordingly.
We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Creative Courses after 12th commerce