The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Class 12th exams. These exams are very important as they help in shaping the career of the students. The marks obtained in board exams can help in providing good career and job opportunities in the near future. So, to achieve a good percentage in the 12th board exams, it is important to have a proper time – table that you can follow.
A 12th board exam time – table 2020 can help you in preparation for the exams. A study plan will help you in completing the syllabus well before the exams. After the completion of the syllabus, you will have ample time for revision. This will result in achieving a good percentage in the 12th board exams.
Wake up and finish your daily chores like gym or workout.
As morning is considered to be the best time to do anything. So, you can start preparing for the exam. Focus on the weak subjects and begin the preparation.
Have breakfast and take a break. Time – intervals help in refreshing the mind and improve concentration.
Do a quick revision of what you studied in the morning.
After revision, pick up difficult subjects like physics, biology, chemistry etc that require time for preparation.
Revise and relax.
Take a break and rest for some-time.
Take up the subject that you wish to study. Take lighter subjects like English or computer (if you have one).
Recollect and revise whatever you have studied all day so that it remains fresh in your mind.
Have your dinner.
Revise and write down the formulas and equations that you have memorized. Writing helps in memorizing better.
10:15 – 10:30 P.M
Relax and go to sleep.
The above – mentioned CBSE Class 12th time – table 2020 is a rough draft that you can follow. It is advised that you make your own time – table that will suit you. You can do your own alterations in that. This time – table can also yield better results if followed religiously and holistically.
Now, let’s come to the CBSE Class 12th 2020 syllabus. The syllabus for the year 2020 – 21 has been reduced. Around 30% of the syllabus has been reduced by the CBSE board.
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacity
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics & Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials & Devices
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Alcohols, Phenyls & Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids
- Genetics & Evolution
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Biotechnology & its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance & Variation
- Molecular basics of Inheritance
- Human Health & Diseases
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology – Principles & Processes
- Organisms & Populations
- Biodiversity & it’s Conservation
- Relations & Functions
- Vectors & Three – Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Reading Comprehension – writing reports, passages, essays, note-making and summary.
- Writing Skills – Business Letters, letter to an Editor, Application for a job.
- Literature – MCQs, Short answer questions, 2 – 3 long answer type questions.
- My Mother at Sixty – Six
- An Elementry School Classroom in a Slum
- Keeping Quite
- A Thing of Beauty
- A Roadside Stand
- Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers
- The Third Level
- The Tiger King
- Journey to the End of the Earth
- The Enemy
- Should Wizard hit Mommy
- On the Face of it
- Evans tries an O – Level
- Memories of Childhood
- The Cutting of my Long Hair
- We too are Human Beings
This is the revised syllabus for Class 12th. Some of the topics and chapters have been removed. Now, let’s come to the date sheet. CBSE has released the date sheet for class 12th. The CBSE new date sheet 2020 class 12th is given below.
NAME OF THE SUBJECT
3rd July 2020
15th July 2020
15th July 2020
6th July 2020
8th July 2020
In order to prepare for the exams, students need to be fully focused on how to achieve good grades in board exams. Students must prepare a time – table and follow it as that will help them in completing the syllabus on time.
You should take one subject per day and complete the important topics. The 12th board exam time – table will help you in achieving a good percentage in the 12th board exams if followed properly. Thus, you must be fully focused on achieving good marks so that you can apply for the desired course in top colleges and universities.
How to prepare for class 12 Medical Online?