Postgraduate Entrance Exams are conducted all over India for aspiring students who want to pursue higher education. Students go for PG programs based on their interest in courses. Well, to prepare for the exams, there are many national PG entrance exam books that the students can refer to. Let us take a look at some of the PG entrance exam books that will help the students in preparing for the exams.
PG Ayurveda Entrance Exam Books
Medicinae Doctor (Ayurveda) is a three–year master’s program in the Indian Medical System of Ayurveda. This course is offered in many countries. There are many courses available in Ayurveda like Agad Tantra (Medical Jurisprudence & Toxicology), Bala Rog (Pediatrics) and many more. Now, let us take a look at some of the entrance exam books for Ayurveda.
- Ayurved Sangrah
- Vikrant Pagar’s PG Entrance Made Easy
- Global Ayurved – A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test
- Ayurved Samucchaya
- A Guide to Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations
- A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations – Dr. Praveen K. Choudhary
- Ayurveda Jigyasa Model Test Papers with 5000 MCQs
- Journal of Ayurveda and Integrated Medical Sciences
These are the books for Ayurveda that cover the syllabus for the entrance exam. Apart from the comprehensive and MCQ books, there are sample paper books as well. Students can refer to these in order to qualify for this exam.
ICAR PG Entrance Exam Books
The ICAR All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) is conducted for the shortlisted students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in Agriculture and Allied Sciences. The duration of this exam is 2 hours which is held once a year. To be eligible for this exam, a student must have passed the 12th board science examination along with 50% marks in agriculture studies. Now, let us take a look at the correct set of books that are required for the preparation of exams.
- NTA – ICAR: AIEEA – PG by Dr. B.B. Singh
- General Agriculture for Postgraduate Entrance Exam Test by S. Ashokumar & M. Mahalakshmi
These above–mentioned books will fulfill all your requirements to crack the ICAR entrance exam. Students must consider these books as the bible for preparing for the exams.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Preparation Books
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts postgraduate entrance examinations for students aspiring to become doctors or researchers. There are entrance exams for various courses. Students can choose the course they want to pursue based on their interests.
- Target AIIMS PG Entrance: Gateway to Success
- ROAMS: Review of All Medical Subjects – Reetu Agrawal
- 23 Years AIIMS Chapter-wise Solved Papers
- AIIMS and All India PG Medical Entrance Examinations – Arun Kumar
- AIIMS Essence
- Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examinations: Latest Question Bank
The books mentioned above will help the students in preparing for the exams. These books can be considered as the medical PG entrance exam books as they include almost everything that can come in the exam.
Now, let us take a look at some of the NEET PG entrance exam books that the students will require in order to prepare for the exams.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a qualifying examination which the students give in order to study various PG courses like Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and many other diploma courses. The courses are available in both private and government universities. Now, let us look at some of the books available for the preparation of exams.
- The Next Level of Preparation NEET PG – Amit Gupta
- Surgery Sixer for NBE – Dr. Rajamahendran
- NEET Previous Year’s 21 solved question papers
- NEET PG Part C Toppers Handwritten Notes
- A Complete Guide for preparation of NEET Exam – Arvind Arora
Students must consider the above–mentioned books to prepare for the exams. This book list contains the previous year’s question papers, handwritten notes and many other question banks which will be required by the students in order to crack this entrance exam on the first attempt. Thus, these books are very important for the preparation for the exams.
Students often look for books that contain precise and concise content. Having the correct set of books is very important. There are many national PG entrance exam books that can help the students in preparing for the exams. Students are advised to prepare for the exams in an efficient way so that they can clear the exam easily. Thus, the above-mentioned books will help the students in having better preparation for the exams.
How to crack the NEET PG exam in One month?