CBSE Class 12 timetable is important while preparing for board exams. This is the most crucial time for you to make decisions about your future courses and jobs. Students who are willing to appear for competitive exams like NEET, JEE, BITSAT, and other exams. You should prepare a Class 12 timetable since it will help you prepare better for exams.
Why do we need a timetable for Class 12th Students?
Class 12th board exams are a turning point in a student's educational life. To do well in Science, Commerce, and Arts, you must create a smart timetable/study plan.
- The timetable helps you in becoming more focused.
- You can use it to set a goal to finish a task during a certain amount of time.
- Timetable also provides you with an idea of the next step you should take in preparation to do well on the final exam.
A timetable will help you succeed in your Class 12 board exams.
It is ideal to make your own schedule/timetable depending on your preferences; this will allow you to identify your strengths and areas where you need to improve. It will make your studying systematic!
Below you will find an idea of a timetable to finish the preparation for board exams on time.
Sample of a CBSE Class 12 timetable
- Step 1- Wake up at 6:00 a.m.
- Step 2 – Set aside one hour for personal activities.
- Step 3 – Schedule six hours of coaching or study with the guidance of a mentor.
- Step 4 – Take a two-hour study/rest/lunch break.
- Step 5 – Spend two hours studying a Science subject. ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Step 6 - Maths can take up to 2 hours of your time.
- Step 7 – Plan one hour for a study break or dinner.
- Step 8 – Set aside 3 hours for Revision by solving Sample Papers.
- Step 9 – Get at least 7 hours of sleep. This is important for maintaining a healthy mind and body.
We advise you to create a customized timetable for better learning and exam success. While many students try to follow a premade timetable available online. These timetables can be useful to some extent, they are not ideal for use because they are not tailored to your skills. As a result, you should create a schedule that is customized according to you.
Why is customizing your Class 12 timetable important?
Every student/learner is unique. If you are thinking of sticking to a timetable/schedule that has already been set, then do not.
Simply sit down and calculate how many hours you can devote to each topic to fulfill the CBSE Class 12 exam syllabus. After you have finished brainstorming, write it down on a piece of paper. Then tape it to your study desk. To achieve your end aim, follow it rigorously..
However, before making your customized timetable there are a few things to be kept in mind.
Consider the following -
Early morning studies: While many people prefer to study at night, early morning studies are useful. The human brain normally becomes sharper in the morning after a good night's sleep.
Strategy: It is critical to have a well-thought-out strategy for learning and studying and makes it easier to keep notes of the progress made.
Customization: Because each student has different strengths and weaknesses, all you need to do is study according to your capacity. Make adjustments to CBSE Class 12 timetable based on your needs and priorities. Example- If you are good at science but struggle with maths, you should put mathematics first.
Minimum study hours: It is a good idea to spend at least 6 hours in self-studying. Studying at regular intervals helps to keep interest without exhausting the mind.
Syllabus: It is critical to understand the subjects and create a timetable for all of the topics covered in the CBSE Class 12 exam syllabus for term 1.
Our top five suggestions for creating the ideal study Timetable for class 12
- Keep your academic aim in mind at all times.
- Keep in mind to follow the study routine you created for yourself.
- Keep your schedule wherever you can see it every day.
- Maintain a regular study routine and stick to it.
- Don't put too much pressure on yourself.
After all, the most efficient study timetable is the one that works for you. It is good to include meditation breaks and group discussions over zoom/call. To create the ideal study schedule, you must first find what works best for you. If you are consistent, you will be astonished at how much easier it will be to achieve your academic goals!