CBSE Class 10 Time Table and Study Plan - CBSE council has made the exam format easier for the 2021-2022 batch by dividing the Syllabus into two terms. 1st Term exams will be MCQ-based whereas Term 2 exams will be case-based.
Scoring good marks in Class 10 board exams is not an easy task, but a subject-wise study plan can help you get good marks.
Complete knowledge of the CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Date sheet & CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Syllabus will help you in many ways. Also, will this article on Class 10 Time Table and tips to study subject-wise. Refer to the study plan below for an idea on how to map your customized Time-Table.
Class 10 Time Table for CBSE Board Exams Preparation 2021-2022
5:30 a.m - 6:30 a.m
Wake up and freshen up
6:30 a.m - 9:00 a.m
Morning is the most effective time to study. So, you should take up the subject you are weak in.
9:00 a.m - 9:30 a.m
Take a break and eat a healthy breakfast
9:30 a.m - 10:30 a.m
Have a revision for the subject you studied in the morning.
10:30 a.m - 12:00 a.m
Now, study subjects like Science or Maths
12:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m
Take a break and eat your Lunch
1:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m
Study any subject you would like to study at that time.
4:00 p.m - 4:30 p.m
Take a tea/coffee break while listening to some music.
4:30 p.m - 6:00 p.m
Study the subject you are confident about.
6:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m
Do some fun activities to make yourself stress free and calm.
7:00 p.m - 8:30 p.m
Revise topics you find hard to remember and try solving some sample papers.
8:30 p.m - 9:30 p.m
Have Dinner Peacefully.
9:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m
Revise the Maths/Chemistry and Physics formulas and equations.
Go for a good night's sleep.
Subject-Wise Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Exam Term 1 and Term 2
After making a timetable, it is also important to know how to do subject-wise preparation for CBSE Class 10 board exams.
Check - Subject Wise CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Syllabus
Below are some subject-based exam preparation tips according to the CBSE Class 10 exam syllabus Term 1 and Term 2.
CBSE Class 10 Exam Preparation Tips for Science
You should concentrate on all the categories of the Class 10 Science stream- Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Studying these three subjects properly will help you gain good marks in the board exams. Prepare with the help of Class 10 Term 1 sample papers, study articles, mock tests, and by attending live classes.
Biology - Class 10th Biology syllabus includes lots of diagrams and it is ideal to memorize the diagrams along with its theory. Make notes of all the important terms, terminology, and functions to revise them quickly. Learn all the definitions as the subject is theory-based.
Physics - You should have all the concepts and topics covered in the Class 10 Physics syllabus. Most of the questions in the exam from Physics are direct and formula-based. Therefore, clear your concepts well to solve them correctly. Solving sample papers from NCERT books will help you a lot.
Chemistry - Studying Chemistry does not require memorization, rather you should understand the reactions, charts, and tables. Understanding the basic concepts of chemistry will save time while solving questions on time. For Chemistry as well Solve Previous Year Questions, go through sample papers and give mock tests regularly.
CBSE Class 10 Exam Preparation Tips for Maths
CBSE Class 10 Maths includes basic aptitude learnings like the basics of geometry, trigonometry, and algebra. Which will be beneficial for future exams for you, students.
- Class 10 maths problems may look simple to solve, but have appeared in the previous year’s question papers and need to be practised properly.
- Make a sheet for all the Formulas and Concepts.
- While solving a problem-based question, try to understand the concept of the question first.
- On a rough paper, write down all the formulas that are to be covered in your CBSE Class 10 term 1 syllabus.
- Lastly, after the preparation is done. Jump to Revising all the chapters again with the help of sample papers and mock tests.
Tips - How To Memorize Mathematical Formulas
CBSE Class 10 Exam Preparation Tips for Social Science
- Go through the chapters in Social Science without trying to learn them. Try to understand them by reading it like a novel or a newspaper article.
- Create a practical study plan according to the importance of a chapter, its weightage, and the difficulty in learning it.
- Make notes of all the points you find difficult to remember.
- Prepare a chart of all the important dates, and paste it on your wall. So that you can read the important dates whenever you look at the chart.
- You can practice maps by drawing the locations on a blank sheet.
- In Economics and Political Science it is better to understand them.
- Start writing the answers within word limit by solving sample papers and giving mock exams.
Check - Social Science important Topics For CBSE Class 10 Exam
CBSE Class 10 Exam Preparation Tips for English
- Unseen Passage/ Note-Making - In English, this section is quite easy and very scoring. Practice as many unseen passages and note-making questions as you can.
- Grammar - The only way to score good marks in Grammar is by practising.
- Literature - When it comes to Stories and Poems, write down everything that you understand. Keep working on the Workbooks and Sample Papers to prepare for the English Literature exam.
Tips - improve Vocabulary & Writing Skills
CBSE Class 10 Exam Preparation Tips for Hindi
- Class 10 Hindi Board Exam Preparation is the easiest. This is a scoring subject for all.
- Read all the stories and poems well that is covered in your Class 10 term 1 syllabus and keep writing their answers.
- In Hindi Grammar, it is important to understand the answers and chapters rather than memorizing them.
- We suggest studying Hindi according to the CBSE Class 10 Term 1 date sheet for better understanding.
We hope this detailed article on CBSE Class 10 timetable and Subject-Wise Exam preparation tips will help you score well. Refer to the CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Date sheet for updates and stay focused!
All the best!!