Hydrogen always holds very strong passion in Chemistry and in competitive exams as well. So its better to hold a good command on topic Hydrogen, which eventually help to cover a major part of your syllabus for IIT JEE 2020 Exam
As we all know that IIT JEE 2020 exams are coming soon, and students are on their high mode to study. Students are working hard to crack the exam and to score a good rank this time. It is essential to know all the topics one has to cover to crack the exams and why it is necessary.
As we know that every question carries equal weight-age in the exam, so you have to prepare all the topics in advance to prepare well. One of the topics that will is going to be part of the exam is hydrogen.
One has to learn about hydrogen very precisely because it is the one question on which many of the equations are based.
Basics Of Hydrogen
Are you are trying to learn about all the things related to the hydrogen atom? Then you have to start from its fundamentals. The primary definition, uses and other related items.
- It is the only atom on our planet that is present in large quantities, and in the earth, it is the 3rd element present in the large amount. This atom has only one proton in its atomic shell. Therefore, it has unique features and behavior while reacting with any other element.
- The position of this element in the periodic table is 1st as it is the 1st element. Due to its varied nature, a proper position is never assigned to this element; therefore, it is at the top in the periodic table
- The total number of isotopes is 3 in hydrogen. One has to learn about isotopes, too, if they are covering this chapter for their IIT exams. It is a significant chapter from the exam point of view.
- After all this, it is essential to learn about the reaction of hydrogen with the alkali medium.
- There are many questions in the previous IIT JEE exams that confuse the students by giving this kind of question.
- The characteristics and the role of hydrogen play a significant role while studying the same. The features of the hydrogen are various in the nature, and it plays a vital role in multiple categories. For example, it is used as the gas and is being used in a varied amount.
Therefore, above, we have gone through the basics of hydrogen and how it is essential for our environment. But, now,
when it comes to studying the whole chapter, it becomes difficult for the student to do it without any help as many parts may confuse the person who is reading it for the first time. So, now, if you are studying at home and need some help, then you can take help of the online coaching centers.
These coaching centers are helping the students by providing the best possible answer. The solutions they provide are research-based; therefore, there is no need to worry about the authenticity of the solutions. One can also cross-check the answers to know the originality of the professors.
All The Best To All The IIT/JEE 2020 Aspirants !