The JEE mains 2020 exams are coming soon and the students are eagerly waiting to fill applications form. But we have seen a lot of children who fill the application form but never prepare themselves.
Filling the application form of IIT JEE 2020 is a waste of time if you are not going to prepare yourself for the test. It is your foremost duty to prepare yourself to get the best results after your exam. If you are going to sit in the exam so it's your foremost duty to clear the concepts of different units from the Physics book.
The subject is very easy for the students who are preparing themselves from the starting and on the other hand, it is very difficult for the students who are not putting the required efforts to prepare themselves for the test.
Therefore we always say that winning and losing 80% chances are depending upon the children.
Revise the most important unit:
- Preparing the unit Kinematics is a different prospect but once you are done with your preparation now it's the time to revise all the chapters. While revising the chapters we always advise our readers to start and end with the revision of kinematics.
- This is the only chapter which is having a lot of concepts and many of the questions in the exam are from this chapter only.
- The velocity of the object is very important and the time at which the velocity is being changed is related to it. Therefore we can say that there is a great relationship between the velocity and the time of an object. Understanding this difference to solve the questions is very essential.
- This chapter also consists of a position-time graph. Understanding the position-time graph is important. This graph shows that in how much time the body is changing its position.
- Along with these all this chapter also contains the scalar and vector quantities. Both scalar and vector quantities are very important while solving the numerical. Therefore, going through the concept of both is very important. Not only the basics of vector and scalar quantity but the addition and the subtraction of the vector are also carrying weight-age in the exams.
Therefore kinematics is a very big chapter that the student has to prepare very precisely. Therefore we always suggest our students go through the concept 1 by 1. Going step by step will help to know all the things in detail.
Not only going step by step but also preparing all the associated important things of the chapter is very important. If you want to clear the exam of JEE main 2020 then your concepts will play a major role.
We have seen a lot of students who are working hard day and night but are not working on their basics. So it shows that apart from the whole concept the basics of each concept are essential to be prepared in advance.
Go through your books one by one and they will help you to complete your studies before the exam easily.
All The Best To All The IIT JEE 2020 Aspirants!