The National Test Agency is responsible to conduct the IIT JEE Mains 2020 exam, one of the most aspiring exams for admission in the undergraduate program in the field of Engineering & Technology by the Ministry of Human Resource & Development from 2019. The Agency conducts the exam twice in a year i.e. in January session and in April session.
The candidates are required to pay the Registration Fees of the IIT JEE Mains 2020 exam for both the sessions separately. The candidates are also required to pay the separate registration fees for each paper they are applied for B. Tech, B. Arch or B. Planning.
The registration process is considered complete when the candidate online fill the application form, submit it and pay the registration fees.
The candidates can register themselves from the official website of IIT JEE Mains 2020 i.e. www.jeemain.nta.nic.in. The process of the JEE Mains 2020 registration includes the following steps:
- The candidate will apply for registration online
- Fill the online application form with required details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Payment of the registration fees
Registration Fees as decided by the National Testing Agency for JEE Mains 2020 Examination:
The Registration Fees for both the sessions of the JEE Mains 2020 Exam i.e. January session and April session is the same. The registration fee will differ as per the category and the location to which a particular candidate belongs to.
- According to the category of candidates applying center within India, the registration fee will be:
- According to the category of candidates applying center outside India the registration fee will be:
Modes to pay the Registration Fees for JEE Mains 2020 Examination:
The National Testing Agency has notified the following two modes to submit the registration fees for the JEE Mains Exam 2020:
- Through Online Mode: The candidate can pay the registration fees as applicable according to the category, courses applied and the location of the center through the following online modes to the National Testing Agency:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Through Offline Mode: The candidates can choose any one of the following offline mode to transfer the registration fees to the National Testing Agency according to the criteria they belong to:
Further, the candidates can pay the correction fees for application form correction as decided by the National Testing Agency for JEE Mains 2020 Exam through various online payment services like
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- The candidates are required to fill the details of e- Challan online only.
- The candidates are not required to send any hard copy of Application form or E- Challan to National Testing Agency related to filing of the application form for IIT JEE Mains 2020 examination.
All The Best To All the IIT JEE 2020 Aspirants !