The Staff Selection Commission( SSC) every year release the notification for Combined Level Examination (CGL) to fill the numerous posts at Goup’B’ and ‘Group C’ level in the various Government ministries, departments, and organizations.
The Lakhs of students aspire to become part of the Government Machinery by qualifying the SSC CGL exam all round the year and wait for the SSC CGL 2020 Notification.
The Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the SSC CGL 2020 Notification on the official website of commission at https://ssc.nic.in on 22 October 2019. The SSC CGL 2020 notification has the following information for the candidates in detail:
- Details of ‘Group B’ and ‘Group C’ posts according to pay levels
- Type of Disabilities allowed for different posts
- Reservations Categories and other details
- Nationality of the candidate
- Age limit for various posts and according to different category
- Details of relaxation for upper age limits
- Details of necessary educational qualification of candidates for different posts
- Process of online filing of application form
- Different modes of Payments accepted by Commission
- Details of Centre for the examination
- Scheme and syllabus of different levels of examination
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Dates
Notification Release Date
22nd October 2019
Online Application Process Duration
22nd October -25th November 2019
SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status Out
from 28th January, 2020
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 Tier-I
20th February, 2020
SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam Date
3rd to 9th March, 2020 (CBE)
SSC CGL Tier-I Answer Key
16th March, 2020
SSC CGL Tier-I Result
1st July 2020
SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card
SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Exam Date
2nd November to 5th November 2020
SSC CGL 2020 Tier-III Exam Date
November 22, 2020
SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date
To be notified later
Eligibility Criteria under SSC CGL 2020 Notification:
The candidates who passed their graduation before 2020 or appearing for their graduation exam in 2020 can appear for the SSC CGL 2020 Exam with respect to the age limit, upper age limit relaxation, essential educational qualification, etc notified under SSC CGL 2020 notification.
Exam Pattern under SSC CGL 2020 Notification
Important Details related to Tier-IV of the SSC CGL 2020 exam under SSC CGL 2020 Notification:
- Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill test, both will be qualifying in nature.
- There will be no exemption provided in Computer Proficiency Test to any PwD category.
- The candidates of the PwD category who are eligible for scribes will get an extra 5 mins in Data Entry Skill Test.
All The Best to All The SSC CGL 2020 Aspirants!