1. Select the related word/letters/numbers from the given alternatives:
Electric Current : Ampere :: Weight : ?
2. Select the related word/letters/numbers from the given alternatives:
ACXZ : BDWY :: CEVX : ?
3. Select the related word/letters/numbers from the given alternatives:
37 : 65 :: 50 : ?
4. Find the odd word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
5. Find the odd word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
6. Find the odd word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
7. Arrange the following words as per their order in the dictionary
a.3, 4, 2, 5, 1
b.4, 2, 5, 1, 3
c.4, 1, 2, 5, 3
d.3, 4, 1, 2, 5
SSC CGL 2020 Syllabus - Exam Pattern
8. A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
CBA, FED, IHG, LKJ, ?
9. A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
6, 12, 36, 144, 720, 4320, ?
10. Introducing a woman, a man said "Her mother is the only daughter of my mother-in-law". How is the man related to the woman?
11.Five children are standing in a row. O is third from M who is standing left of N, and P is on the left of Q who is second from N. What is the position of P from right?
12.From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word:
13. If "GOAT" is coded as "HPBU", then how will "FROG" be coded as?
14.In a certain code language, '@' represents '+' , '⊕' represents '-' , 'α' represents '÷' and 'θ' represents 'x' . Find out the answer to the following question:
8900α100⊕5θ4⊕121α11 = ?
15. Some equations are solved on the basis of a certain system. On the same basis, find out the correct answer from amongst the four alternatives to the unsolved equation
1 × 2 × 3 = 231
3 × 4 × 5 = 453
5 × 6 × 7 = ?
16. Select the missing numbers from the given alternatives-
SSC CGL 2020 Syllabus - Exam Pattern
17. Rajneesh started walking towards North. He took a left turn after walking 20 metres. He again took a right turn after walking 30 metres. Which direction is he facing now?
18. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.
- All books are trees.
- All trees are lions.
- All books are lions.
- All lions are books.
- All trees are books
- Some lions are books.
- a.Only conclusions I and III follow
- b.Only conclusions I and IV follow
- c.None of the conclusions follow
- d.All conclusions follow
19. In the given cube, which color is opposite to Blue?
20. Identify the relationship that best represents the relationship among classes given below:
Professors, Women and Clerks
21.Which answer figure will complete the pattern in the figure?
22. From the given answer figures, select the one in which the figure is hidden/embedded
23.A piece of paper is folded and cut as shown below in the figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened.
24.If a mirror is placed on the line MN, then which of the answer figures is the right image of the given figure?
25. A word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, e.g., 'D' can be represented by 01, 13, etc., and 'H' can be represented by 55, 67, etc. Similarly you have to identify the set for the word 'LIKE'
a.56, 58, 03, 02
b.57, 65, 62, 02
c.56, 62, 03, 02
d.57, 68, 40, 02
All The Best To All the SSC CGL 2020 Aspirants !