Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do” – Benjamin Spock
The above quote is apt for those who want to attempt the banking exams in 2020.
Because you know what you are committed to and are researching about the same. Knowing about the direction that you want to move in makes your life a lot more easier and better.
Now moving on the agenda of this article - IBPS Mains Exam Pattern 2020, we have listed below everything that you need to know about the exam.
The IBPS Mains Exam is a 2-hour long paper with 155 objective type questions for 200 marks. The exam is divided into four sections, namely:
- Reasoning And Computer Knowledge: This section is for 60 marks and has 45 questions. Its syllabus consists of topics and concepts like verbal reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Double Lineup, Ordering and Ranking, Coding and Decoding, Internet, Memory, Keyboard Shortcuts, Computer Abbreviation, Microsoft Office, Computer Software, Networking, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section is for 60 marks and has 35 questions. Its syllabus consists of topics and concepts like Averages, Percentages, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Problems of Ages, etc.
- General Awareness: This section is for 40 marks and has 40 questions. Its syllabus consists of topics and concepts like Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge.
- English Language: This section is for 40 marks and has 35 questions. Its syllabus consists of topics and concepts like Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, and Verbal Ability.
This is all about the various sections of the banking exam 2020.
Now is time for unveiling some strategies to crack the mains that our team at study24x7.com has collated for you!
1. Get your goals and strive to achieve them.
2. If you are confident that your prelims went fine, then start preparing for your
3. Do give a couple of mock tests to analyze your performance.
4. Beware of negative marking. Answer a question only if you are confident about
5. Take notes and help from professionals and experts on study24x7.com. Do not
waste your time on useless resources.
6. Do not waste your time in group studies and coaching centers. Plan a strategy
for your mains well in advance.
That is all that we have for you! We hope you are all geared up for cracking the banking exam 2020.
Below is a list of important dates for the IBPS PO exam that might be helpful for you:
• The online application of the review is going to start on 27th August 2020.
• The prelims are going to be conducted on 12th, 13, 19, 20th October 2020.
• The mains are going to happen anytime in the 2nd week of November 2020.
• Results for the mains are given out in 3rd week of November 2020.
• The interviews will happen in the first week of January 2021.
For more such informative articles, stay tuned with study24x7.com, your ultimate study partner!
All The Best To All The 2020 Aspirants !