Are you dreaming of a government job?
Then you must be preparing for SSC CGL 2020.
As it is one of the best opportunities for graduates to enter into government machinery in an early stage of their life and live their dream.
So you must have completed your registration process for SSC CGL 2020 as the application form date for the year 2020 has been already passed.
The aspirants who have completed their application form submission including fee payment before the closing of form date mentioned under the official notification of SSC CGL 2020 must be preparing hard for the exam and waiting for their admit card which will be released somewhere in the next month i.e. February 2020.
The Staff Selection Commission releases the vacancies of Combined Graduate Level Examination for the ‘Group B’ and ‘Group C’ posts in various government ministries and departments through notification.
In the year 2020, notification for SCC CGL is uploaded by the commission on the official website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in with the mention of some of the important dates including opening and closing of Exam form date.
SSC CGL 2020 notification Date
Every year commission releases the notification for the SSC CGL examination at different times. There is no fixed time for the upload of the notification. So you need to be very watchful if you want to apply for SSC CGL examination.
The SSC CGL 2020 notification was released by the commission on 22nd October 2019 and the notification of SSC CGL 2020-21 will be released in September 2021.
As per the exam calendar uploaded by the Staff Selection Commission the SSC CGL 2020-2021 application form date will be 15th September 2020.
Process of SSC-CGL 2020 Application form Filing
As per the SSC CGL 2020 notification uploaded by the Staff Selection Commission, the SSC CGL 2020 application form date (Opening) was 22nd October 2019 and it was closed by the Commission on 25th November 2019.
The candidates are required to complete the following steps to fill the SSC CGL 2020 Application Form before closing date:
- One time Registration through commission’s official website (The process of registration must be completed within 14 days)
- Filing of the online application form for the SSC CGL 2020 (You must check the qualification, age, and other desired eligibility parameter before filing the online application form)
- Submit the application form fees (the payable fee is different for each category and you can pay the fees through different modes mentioned in the SSC CGL 2020 notification but before the last date of fee submission.
Remember these points
- You must stay updated with the commission’s website https://ssc.nic.in for any further information regarding the SSC CGL 2020 exam like change of exam schedule or date of release of admit card, etc.
- You will be required to download your admit card for SSC CGL 2020 Examination from the official website of the commission and take a print out of the same to appear in different levels of the examination.
All the Best To All The SSC CGL Aspirants !