SSC CGL 2020 examination for Tier-I course will be held from 2nd to 11th March 2020 during the Tier-II & Tier-III examination is listed to be carried from 22nd June to 25th June 2020. The online recruitment method for CGL 2020-21 will start on 15th September 2020.
SSC CGL 2020 notification for SSC CGL 2020 examination was issued on 22nd October 2019. The online recruitment method will start after the notification has been published.
SSC has just announced the schedule of all their examination. SSC has issued Examination Dates of Tier I, II & III Exams of for SSC CGL 2020.
As per the newest exam schedule of SSC, the Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2020 Tier-I (CBE) is listed from 02-11th march 2020.
About SSC CGL
Staff Selection Commission has been the most excellent standards for Government exams in India. It leads Combined Graduate Level - SSC CGL examination each year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ for the various post like Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Indian government.
Thousands of job vacancies are announced every year that are filled by SSC in Government offices. Government posts are the general examined the following job opening in India. The government is focusing on achieving more useful tools and assistance in each phase of our lives.
Government is concentrating on the growth of our nation and to do that millions of jobs will be performed in the following years. SSC is the principal Government company that employs lakhs of followers in India. The SSC conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examinations for recruitment to various posts.
SSC CGL is deemed to be one of the most important observations to be managed for graduate scholars in India. SSC starts SSC CGL to hire staff for many jobs in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Sub Offices. SSC CGL 2020 will be a different event for learners reading forward to a period in the reputed institutions holding the central government.
Candidates require to read for the exam according to the plan ordered by the government. The candidates can review the syllabus specified as mentioned below:
SSC CGL Tier I Exam
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Number lines, non-verbal order, term visualization, spatial adjustment, problem-solving, interpretation, choice-making.
- General Awareness: Issues describing to Environment, India and its neighbouring nations, History, Indian Culture, Geography, Economic, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Interest, Standards, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Profit, Loss, Mixture, Affirmation, Time, distance, Triangle, Quadrilaterals.
- English Comprehension: Points to examine candidates’ capacity to learn the right English and writing skill, Grammar etc.
SSC CGL Tier-II syllabus:
1. Quantitative Ability: Simplification, Interest, Ratio and Symmetry, Profit, Loss,
Work and Time, Square roots.
2. English Language: Analogues, antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelt terms,
phrases & idioms.
3. Statistics: Prospect Theory, Statistical Inference, Central Tendency, Distribution,
4. General Studies: Demand, Stock, Basic principles and fundamental idea of
Accounting, Stock, and loss, Indian Economy.
The SSC CGL 2020 recruitment carries the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination for the recruitment of Class “B” and “C” section posts in different Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. The examination is conducted in 4 stages termed Tiers. During the first two are online the following two are offline tests. The whole method of registration and information appears online within the official website of SSC CGL. Applicants need to restrict all stage of the SSC CGL exam to move to the next one, before being certainly preferred.
All The Best To All The SSC CGL 2020 Aspirants !