Hello Everyone, so in today's article we have tried to covey information about Corona virus
1. What is Coronavirus
2. How it Spread
3. What are it's Symptoms
4. How to prevent/avoid this virus
WHAT IS CORONAVIRUS ?
This virus is a known form of Zoophytic viruses. Zoophytic viruses are generally found in animals and their main characteristic is that they can spread from the host animal to humans. Coronavirus targets the respiratory tract and people who are infected by this virus have trouble breathing and also have mild to high fever.
How does it spread ?
Human #coronavirus most commonly spread from an infected person to others through:
1. The virus spreads when a person sneezes or coughs.
2. Lose personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
3. Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or
eyes before washing your hands
4. Rarely, fecal contamination
Infected people might exhibit one or more of the below-mentioned symptoms:- ; Feeling tired Constant Coughing Frequent and Intense Headaches A runny nose is also a common symptom Sore and itchy throat
2. Young children and the elderly are at greater risk and coronavirus can lead to serious
diseases like bronchitis and pneumonia.
3. For those with a weakened immune system, the elderly and the very young, there’s a
chance the virus could cause a lower, and much more serious, respiratory tracts
illness like pneumonia or bronchitis
Prevention is better than cure
There is no vaccine right now to treat humans who have contacted this virus. To avoid this virus, you should -
Watch Full Video On Study24x7 Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlutnQtpNj8&t=1s