Indian Air Force provides jobs to Engineers, Freshers, Polytechnic, Arts, Scientific, Medical, Manufacturing, ITI, 10 + 2, Degree engineers. Candidates who want to join Indian Air Force Group X and Y Recruitment 2020- 21 can sign up & fill in all the registration forms online as well as offline also. Indian Air Force provides excellent opportunities for every job searching graduate or fresher. Applicants who choose to work in the Indian Air Force, great news for you because Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 has decided to invite application for different posts. Dive in further to know complete details on Indian Air Force Organization X & Y Hiring details.
Indian Air Force X & Y Hiring details 2021-22:
All interested applicants looking for Indian Air force Group X and Y jobs 2021 to India keep checking this Page for all the latest 2021 notifications on the Recruitment.
Candidates are advised to apply their applications by the prescribed layout before the date as per the confirmation.
- It’s advised that interested or eligible applicants go through the specific instructions accessible on the Indian Air Force site.
- Candidates must apply from the official site online. Before using your applications, candidates must also read all of the directions given throughout the link. Candidates are encouraged to keep the Email IDs & Mobile number functioning until this induction is complete. The licensed email ID & telephone numbers will receive all correspondence.
- Here you will find publish news related to all notifications from the Indian Air Force Hiring 2021-21, or applicants who are concerned can extend through their website for either the online application sort.
- Details for Indian Air Force Hiring Group X and Air Force Group Y job openings notification specifics like Age Limit, Schooling Qualifier, Selection Process, Administration fee, How to Extend, Syllabus, and the last Date to Indian Air Force Hiring 2021 system, etc is published here so read further.
- Candidates were allowed to enter all information into the online request form or verify that before submitting, as improvements after submitting the request form were not permitted.
Candidates recommended visiting an App Re-Print Page to the case of doubt about active registration, producing a Printout, or preserving an App's soft copy as well as hardcopy (printout). Please don't forget to provide all the following information: (1) Registry No. (2) Phone No. (3) Birthdates & (4) Full Name as reached in the application.
Below are the details for India Airforce Exam.
Applicants should be between 20 years of age to 28 years old (20-28)
Applicants must have graduated from a known university/organization throughout the appropriate restraint. As per Post, applicants must have professional experience with allied restraint.
- Written Sample (Preliminary or Main Examinations)
- Group Debate
- Physical Productivity Test
- Personal Interview
Selection will also make based on their quality from all of these rounds, which are categorized into four sections above.
- Applicants from the GEN / OBC category were obliged to pay a fee for 600/- for the app.
- Applicants for SC / ST & PWD were exempt from the transaction for application fees.
- The payment method is as continues to follow.
The salary is very attractive and is in five figures.
Applicants pay Rs.600/- by prepaid cards (RuPay / Visa / American Express / Maestro), credit cards, online banking, IMPS, visa gift cards / portable wallets.
The exam paper consists of 4 phases. First id General Awareness of 50 Question (50 Marks), then is General English of 50 Question (50 Marks), the third one is Quantitative Aptitude 50 Question (50 Marks) and last is Reasoning Ability of 50 Question ( 50 Marks). The total is 200 questions (200 Marks).
Phase 1 cutoff for Group X (Technical) is 37.25
Phase 2 cut off for Group X (Technical) is 33.25
Final cutoff for Group X (Technical) is 38.22
Phase 1 cutoff for Group Y (Non- Technical) is 38.25
Phase 2 cutoff for Group Y (Non- Technical) is 35.25
Final cutoff for Group Y (Non- Technical) is 39.25
Candidates were required to download a bank challan as well as print it (click here to download challan). A challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant or submitted to the nearest branch, together with Rs.600/- administration fee plus bank fees.
A challan distinctive transaction amount (Journal Amount) will also get generated upon submission, as well as the Bank staff would write the same. A team may retain a bank portion of a challan, as well as the remaining two parts, which will give to the candidate. The nominee is to make sure to join a 'Journal Number' onto the challan before leaving a bank.
How to extend?
- Applicants should visit the official www.indiaindianairforce.nic.in site.
- Click on the Recruitment as well as Career tab on the home page.
- But before that, refer to their official confirmation before applying for either the form, and you can sign up for it.
- After you have completed your licensing, "REGISTRATION NO" or "PASSWORD" will also be sent out by email verification.
A Page exhibited after tapping onto the Submit button suggesting a produced "REGISTRATION NO" as well as "PASSWORD" will indicate successful licensing. Please take careful note of and preserve this. You would not be able to re-print an Application but also download a Call Letter when you don't maintain it.
Then pick the mail link you would like to apply for.
Now fill on the application form with requested details the correct way and upload a scanned passport length photo or signature (when required) before the date stated.
Finally, print out from the completed form for additional reference.
You can have the dates of the exams in the official notice. For all tests, we will upgrade the dates. Please check via the category of wise jobs available on this website.
Thus it is one of the best exams you can apply for and can avail of the good career ahead. To give the exam effectively keep an eye on the Indian Airforce exam preparation along with the official exam dates.
This was all about the Indian Air Force Organization X & Y Hiring details that one should know of. Candidates must keep a check on the official notification frequently. All the best to all!