National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is a general company in India, owned by the Government. Founded in 1906 and nationalized in 1972, this govt owned company is headquartered in Kolkata. NICL 's assistant job is one of the most looked after positions in the insurance sector. In this article, we will cover the entire National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Assistant Guide.
NICL Assistant 2020 Exam Date:
Applicants should take a look at the recruitment process relevant to the NICL Assistant Exam dates 2020 below.
Release of notification
Phase I exam
Phase II exam
NICL Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria that applicants must meet to be qualified for NICL Assistant recruitment are listed out below:
Candidates must have done graduation with at least 60 percent marks (55 percent for SC / ST) from a recognized university/institute.
Applicants should have the lowest possible age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years. Applicants belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-servicemen will be given relaxation in the upper age limit.
NICL Assistant 2020 Total Vacancy:
The vacancy details relating to the section-wise will be released together with the notice. In this section, the same will be changed. In 2017, it reported a total of 205 vacancies. Applicants should find out details of the 2017 vacancies below.
NICL Assistant Application Process:
Only Online applications for NICL recruiting will be approved. The registration fee that will be charged online is Rs 600 for the general & other categories, while it is Rs 100 for applicants from SC, ST, PWD. Applicants can follow these steps to fill out the application form below.
- Visit their official website.
- Click the Button to register on the home page.
- Enter the information needed, such as name, date of birth, address, and contact details.
- Registration number and login information are temporarily generated which needs to be maintained for further login.
- Fill out the application form specifics such as core, job experience, college qualifications.
- Select the submission button and preview the application form.
- Applicants must pay the correct application fee.
- Take e-receipt printouts of the application forms.
NICL Assistant 2020 Exam Admit Card:
Once the connection has been enabled, applicants must follow the instructions listed below to download NICL Assistant admit card:
- Visit NICL's official site: https://www.newindia.co.in/
- Go to the recruitment section at the bottom of the page.
- Find a link marked as NICL Assistant 2020 Admit Card, click the button below.
- Enter the login information such as registration number & DOB, click on submit.
- A new page displaying your admitted NICL Assistant 2020 card appears on the screen.
- Download & Take a printed copy of the admitted NICL 2020 card.
NICL Assistant Salary Structure:
The common starting pay will be Rs 32,795 i.e. Rs 32,795-1.610(14)-55,335-1,745(4)-62,315 is the pay scale. Applicants do receive additional allowances from time to time. Complete emoluments in Metro Cities would be around Rs 51,000.
NICL Assistant Exam 2020 Selection Process:
The NICL selection process involves preliminary, mains, and interview. Every step of the recruitment process is noted below:
The preliminary examination consists of analytical questions of the sort from the English language, Logical Skill, and Quantitative Aptitude. The weightage of the paper is of 100 marks. The test length is 60 minutes. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the mains exam about 15 times the number of vacancies.
The mains exam contains questions of both objective type and concise type. The objective test for 200 marks is held, and the subjective test for 30 marks. Only those applicants who achieve qualification marks in the objective examination will be assessed on the descriptive paper.
The interview is held for candidates qualifying for the mains examination.
The final assessment is based on the examination and interview of the mains. The weighting ratio to be provided to the mains examination and interview is 80:20.
NICL Assistant Exam Syllabus:
On this page we include this recruitment 's Complete Syllabus with the Latest Update Exam Pattern and also the Exam Date.
NICL Assistant Syllabus 2020:
- Seating arrangement
- Analytical reasoning
- Series testing
- Coded inequalities
- Symbols & ratings
- Blood relation
- Alphabet testing
- Coding, decoding
- Data interpretation testing
- Clocks & calendars
- Number series
- Streams & boats etc.
- Cloze test
- Term substitution
- Word substitution
- Term enhancement
- Comprehension understanding
- Sentence jumbles
- Finding mistakes
- Phrase reconstruction
- Phrase correction / sentence completion
- Synonyms & antonyms etc.
- National / international events & current affairs,
- General knowledge of world organizations,
- First longest & highest,
- Common abbreviations,
- Country names & their capitals,
- Indian budget & 5-year plans,
- Important days,
- Science- discoveries & innovations,
- General Science,
- Indian history & economy,
- Book names & writers etc.
- Range, calculation- areas & quantities,
- Arithmetic (number theory),
- Square roots,
- Ratio & ratio,
- H.C.F. & L.C.M.,
- Cube roots,
- Chain law,
- Simple & compound interest,
- Fractions & decimals etc.
- Computer history and creation words,
- Machine styles,
- Hardware and software machines,
- Computer networks & styles,
- Computer languages,
- Computer arithmetic etc.
NICL Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern:
NICL Assistant exam pattern for prelims:
Name of the section
Number of questions
Composite time of 60 minutes
NICL Assistant exam pattern for mains:
Name of the section (objective)
Number of questions
Composite time of 120 minutes
NICL Assistant Cut off:
This NICL Assistant cut off scores for 2020 will be announced after the 2020 exams are conducted. To understand the level of the exam's complexity and be ready for the same, it is necessary to go through the cut off of the previous year. Cut off for the previous year gives you an idea of the marks to be scored.
This was the complete National Insurance Company Limited(NICL) Assistant Exam Guide. This guide will give an overall idea about the examination. So candidates can prepare better by following this. Also, it is necessary to check the official notification of NICL for more upcoming updates.
Good luck to all the NICL Assistant Exam Aspirants!