Programming is problem solving and analytical skills. If you are good in mathematics and easily resolved the problems then you can become a good programmer. You can gain and implements your skills easily.
If you are interested in programming language then you can learn different languages like- JAVA, PYTHON, C, C++ many more languages.
There is no end to learning. You have to do practice for long periods of time. You should have to ask yourself- why you want to become a programmer? And choose programming language in which you think you will become the best.
1. You can buy books and learn the coding and write the programs on notebook after that practice on computer/ laptop
2. Learn the concepts and fundamentals of programming
Concepts of Object Oriented Programming in C++
Object, Class, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation
3. Learn from different online resources (You tube, read tutorial etc.)
4. You should start from learning algorithms. Algorithms develop your logical understanding then you should learn the syntax of the programming language in which you want to code.
5. If you are going for coding, error is normal, try to fix them.
Many languages are available this time- easy languages: - HTML, CSS
There are different programming languages and each language has its own purpose:-
C to make iOS apps, Java for Android apps etc.
<title>My Website homepage</title>
<p> Computer programming language - any of various languages for expressing a set of detailed instructions for a digital computer Such instructions can be executed directly when they are in the computer manufacturer-specific numerical form known as machine language after a simple substitution process when expressed in a corresponding assembly language, or after translation from some “higher-level” language. Although there are many computer languages, relatively few are widely used </p>
Java is a fantastic, slightly harder, programming language for beginners. So I think java is the easiest programming to learn for beginners and most powerful language.
In the world, software still depends on C++. C++ is an object-oriented programming (OOP) language; it was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup.
Layers of computer software diagram:-