North Central Railway, Wagon Repair Workshop has published a notification for the recruitment of apprentices such as Stenographer (Hindi), Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Painter, and Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance. The notification is published for filling up 196 vacant posts. Eligible aspirants can apply for the Post from official website mponline.gov.in before 15th July 2020
North Central Railway
Name of Post
Stenographer (Hindi), Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Painter and Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance.
Last Date to Apply
15th July 2020
10th Passed or equivalent 10+2
ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT
15 to 24 years
SC/ST/PH/Women: Rs. 70+ GST as portal fee
Other - Application Fee of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 70+ GST as portal fee
Name of posts
No of posts
Welder (Gas and Electric)
Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance
- The selection of apprentices for training will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared from the list of eligible candidates.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks scored in the 10th or equivalent.
- If one or more candidates get an equal percentage of marks then the older candidate will rank higher in the list.
- The candidate will be eligible for training only after being declared medically fit by an Authorized Railway officer.
- The merit list will be uploaded on the official website of Northern central railway.
Note: Follow our page (https://www.study24x7.com/page/sarkarinaukri) to keep yourself updated with the latest notification on Sarkari Naukri.