Lets know about Central Armed Police Forces Exam?
Just like another defence exam, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC ) conducts all India competitive exam to recruit the candidates in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The selected students will join the forces as the Assistant Command (AC).
The candidate will become future officers in the following forces:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- National Security Guard (NSG)
- Assam Rifles (AR)
The CAPF AC exam has three stages:
- Written test
- Physical test
- Interview/Personality Test
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidate subjected to Bhutan and Nepal are also allowed to write the exam
- No other candidate can apply for the UPSC CAPF exam.
Capf age limit:
- The lower age limit for the CAPF exam is 20 years.
- The upper age limit for the CAPF exam is less than 25 years.
For writing the CAPF AC exam 2020, the candidates must have been born not before 2 August 1995, and not after 1 August 2000.
UPSC Age limit relaxation for CAPF AC exam
Ex-servicemen/Civil Central Government Servants
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent is a must for the candidate. It must be from a well recognized University.
- Students going in the final year or which are there in the final year can also apply for the exam. But at the time of filling Detailed Application Form (DAF) they have to provide the final result sheet.
Both male and female can apply for the central armed police forces exams.
81cm(with 5 cm minimum expansion)
CAPF Exam Pattern
UPSC CAPF Written Exam will consist of two papers :
Name of the Paper
General Ability and Intelligence
General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
UPSC CAPF Application Fee
Application fee for the CAPF AC Exam can be submitted either through online or offline mode.
- In online mode
A candidate can pay using Credit / Debit/ Master/Visa/ Rupay card or through SBI Net Banking.
- In offline mode
Candidate can deposit the cash directly to SBI Bank branches.
During Part-II of registration for UPSC CAPF, the applicant needs to select the option“Pay by cash” and should print the pay-in-slip generated by the system and deposit the cash at any SBI Branch.
Women candidates are free from fee payment.
Also, SC/ST students are not supposed to pay the exam fees.
Students who don’t fall under the above-mentioned category need to pay INR 200 as registration fees.
How to prepare for NDA Exam 2020 ?
How to become pilot in Indian Air Force?
8 awesome tips to clear SSB Interview.
6 tips to clear CDS Exam 2020.
How to prepare for AFCAT Exam 2020 ?