Due to the ongoing crisis in the world, officials have decided to reschedule MP TET exam in September 2020. Previously, the exam was scheduled for April 25, 2020, but according to the new notification, it is now scheduled for September 19, 2020.
All of you are informed that before applying for this government recruitment, you need to get the necessary information and notifications, because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem! MPPEB has released MP TET Exam pattern & Syllabus 2020! Candidates who are eligible for the exam can download the syllabus from the official website as well.
MP Primary Teacher Syllabus 2020:
- There will be a 150 marks question paper in the exam and the duration of the exam will be 2:30 hours.
- There is 1 mark for each question. Negative marks of wrong answers will not be deducted.
- In MP TET Syllabus 2020 all the questions will be multiple choice which will have four options out of which One option will be correct.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode on pen and paper.
- Candidates must obtain good score to pass the exam.
The Level of Questions in MP TET Exams will be as Follows
The following questions will help you get an idea about the complete TET Exam guide as well.
Child Development and Pedagogy will be based on the educational psychology of teaching and learning which will be based on understanding of specialties, need, communication with different types of learners and good qualities to learn.
Language-1 questions will be based on the flow of the language chosen in the application form.
Language - 2, language will be different from 1! In the application form, you can choose any language from Hindi, English, Sanskrit and Urdu! Language-2 questions will be based on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
Mathematics and Environmental Studies will be based on the understanding of the concept of problem solving pedagogy.
MP TET Syllabus 2020 will be based on class 1 to 5 school books but the difficulty level can be up to high school. Hence, it is important that candidates know the entire TET exam pattern.
MP TET Application Form 2020 : How to Apply Online
If you meet the eligibility requirements mentioned further below in this article, you can continue to complete the online application by following the steps below.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the link to apply online at the top of the official website.
- In the "Candidate Declaration" section, check the declaration window and click "Continue."
- In the next window, click 'Register Profile'. If you are pre-registered in your profile, click "Yes", then "No".
- Enter your mobile number and email address to get OTP.
- After entering the correct OTP, a Profile ID and password will be sent to your number.
- Provide and confirm the information specified in the "Login to profile" section.
- You will then need to enter your Aadhar number and perform the eKYC.
- To perform EKYC via OTP, enter the Aadhar card number to create eKYC OTP.
Step 2: Application process
- After successful registration, you can log in using your profile ID and password.
- Now you have to submit personal and educational details.
- Then you need to upload the scanned images of the signature and photo in the specified format.
- In the next step, enter the category name and your category number if you did not save the category.
- After filling out the form, double check all the details.
- Submit details and create a hard copy of the confirmation page for future use.
Step 3: Application fee
- Once the online application is successfully submitted, make a payment to complete the MPTET application process.
- You can make payments online using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
MP TET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Below are the requirements you must meet before applying for the MP Primary Teacher TET Recruitment Exam 2020.
1. Age limit:
You must be 21 years old as on January 1, 2020 to meet the age criteria.
2. Educational qualification:
- Must be a B.Ed degree holder with 50% aggregate marks or you must have passed a 2-year BTC program from a recognized university.
- Candidate should be a graduate in B.Ed / SPL B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
- Additionally, you must have passed intermediate education with at least 50% marks.
Candidates should prepare thoroughly for the exam. They should do a complete TET Exam analysis to get hands-on the overall exam. Candidates can ask any question related to MP TET Syllabus 2020 through the comment box given below! Good luck to all the aspirants!