Recently, mass communication has become one of the most popular courses in India. This field was considered as one of the alternative courses ten years ago, and it has become very popular now, and it is fiercely competing with mainstream courses. DU Mass Comm 2020 application form has been extended till July 18, 2020. Students who want to enroll in the comprehensive journalism course in University of Delhi must register through the general application form, and then select "Delhi School of Journalism" as their course.
Eligibility Criteria for DUET UG 2020
- Candidates should be admitted through the national level written test conducted by the University of Delhi.
- The tests will be conducted in English and Hindi language respectively.
- Students must obtain at least 50% marks in class 12th in order to be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- The entrance exam will be conducted to assess the candidate's proficiency in current affairs, analytical skills and understanding.
- In the entrance exam, there will be 100 MCQ questions of 400 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will get detected.
- According to the regulations of the University of Delhi, the reservation and other exclusions will apply.
Documents Required for DU Mass Communication Admission Exam 2020
During the online registration process, applicants will be required to upload a list of required documents along with a DUET application form. The required documents are as follows:
- Class X certificates
- Class XII Original Mark sheet.
- Character certificate of the previous institution
- Recent passport size photos
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Any ST, SC certificate (only applicable to candidates in the backward category)
- PwD certificate (for people with physical disabilities)
- Proof of income (OBC)
- Kashmir migration certificate
- ECA Certificate of Sports Category
- Education Preference Certificate (only for CW quota)
DUET 2020 Registration Process
University of Delhi opened the DUET 2020 registration form for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Registration will take place in online mode and candidates who are interested to apply for the course can visit the official website to complete the registration process. The fee for DU mass comm (DUET) application is the same as last year and candidates need to pay INR 750 for General/OBC/CW/Minority Group and INR 300 for candidates in the SC/ST/PWD category.
Delhi University Mass Comm Preparation Tips 2020
To crack DU Mass Comm (DUET) 2020 exam, students need to follow given below preparation tips thoroughly:
- First, understand the entire course syllabus and exam pattern from different websites and blogs.
- Write down all important formulas, concepts and keywords in a separate notebook.
- Regularly revise all formulas, and pointers.
- Candidates can read previous year’s exam papers and solve mock test to enhance their exam preparation.
- Improve your preparation by analyzing the performance of the tests.
DUET 2020 Admit Card
The release date of DU Mass Comm (DUET) 2020 admit card has not yet been decided. The admit cards for the UG and PG DUET 2020 exams will be issued once the registration process gets over. The DUET 2020 admit card will be issued in online mode, and candidates will be required to visit and log in to the official website to download the admit card.