TS PGECET is conducted every year by the Telangana State to offer admission to candidates in numerous PG Programs. The exam for this year i.e. 2020 has been postponed due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the last date for filling the application form has been extended till 31st July 2020. Candidates can fill the TS PGECET Application form 2020 by logging into their online portal. The University charges Rs 500 for late application submission. The admit cards will be available once the application process is over and candidates can access the same from their online portal and download it. Let’s discuss the detailed process for filling the Application form.
Some Prerequisites to fill the form:
- Candidates must read the application form filling instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Class 10th Hall ticket number and Passing Certificate.
- Local/Non-local status.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Special categories like PH/Sports/NCC etc Certificate.
- Income certificate of Parents if applicable.
- Transaction ID if payment is made through TS Online Kendra.
- Adhar Card.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate in Engineering/pharmacy/architecture from a recognized university.
- A general category candidate must score 50% aggregate marks and SC/ST candidates must score 45% aggregate marks in their undergraduation.
- A candidate must fulfill the local/non-local status as per the rules of the university.
- If a candidate is not an Indian citizen, they must follow the rules defined by the university.
- A candidate must possess a Telangana domicile with certificate proof.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this exam.
Steps to fill the TS PGECET Application 2020-
Pay the Application fee
- This is the first step where candidates have to pay their application fees according to their caste category.
- First “Click on the Payment Tab” and a new window will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the relevant details like Full Name, contact no, Date of Birth, Hall ticket of the qualifying exam, Email ID, Caste Category, Qualifying and specialization degree and Mode of Payment.
- Note that there are two modes of payment i.e. AP/TS Mode and Debit/Credit Card.
- If one has opted for AP/TS Mode, they will receive a payment receipt that needs to be preserved for entering the transaction ID on the application form.
- The application fees for General Category candidates is Rs 1000 whereas for SC/ST candidates is Rs 500.
Check the Payment Status
- The next step is to check the Payment status.
- Candidates should click on “Check Payment Status Button”.
- If the candidate has paid the fees, they will get two options on the screen i.e. Proceed to fill the TS PGECET Application form and Fill in the TS PGECET Application form at a later date.
- Continue further by clicking on the “Proceed to fill Application form”.
Fill the TS PGECET Application form 2020
- Candidates should enter correct details while filling the Application form like Full name, address, contact no, Email ID, Qualifying exam marks, Adhar card no, Caste Category, etc.
- Select any two regional test centers.
- Scan and Upload the Signature and Photographs.
- Note that the file size of the photograph should be less than 50 KB and the format should be either JPEG or JPG. The photo should be colored and passport-sized.
- The file size of the signature should be less than 30 KB and the format should be either JPEG or JPG. The signature should be made on a white background with blue or black pen only.
Print the Application Form
- A candidate can print the Application form if they wish to by logging in their online portal.
- They need to enter details such as Registration No, Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket, Contact No and Date of Birth.
This is the complete detailed steps for filling the TS PGECET Application 2020. The candidate must make sure to enter the correct details while filling the form. They should also maintain their login details further for downloading their admit cards.