Scoring the best in your class 12th board exams is indeed a tough task. There are a lot of students who wonder about how to prepare for class 12th board exams, how to score good marks in 12th boards commerce etc. Students are often in a dilemma regarding such questions. Class 12th is very important, so it is advisable for the students to prepare well in advance before the examination.
Some students tend to take some guidance from their teacher, parents and career counselors as to how they should clear the examinations and what courses are available after 12th in commerce. Well, the first step in preparing for the examination is to make a time – table. A proper time – table for class 12th commerce student will help them in scoring good marks in the board exams.
Wake up and finish your daily chores like gym or workout.
As morning is considered to be the best time to do anything. So, you can start preparing for the exam. Focus on the weak subjects and begin the preparation.
Have breakfast and take a break. Time – intervals help in refreshing the mind and improve concentration.
Do a quick revision of what you studied in the morning.
After revision, pick up difficult subjects like maths and science as they require time for preparation.
Take a break and rest for some-time.
Take up the subject that you wish to study. Take lighter subjects like English or Hindi.
Recollect whatever you have studied all day so that it remains fresh in your mind.
Have your dinner.
Revise and write down the formulas and equations that you have memorized. Writing helps in memorizing better.
11:00 – 11:30 P.M
Relax and go to sleep.
The above – mentioned time – table is a rough draft that you can follow in order to prepare for the exams. For better results, you can prepare your own time – table according to you, the changes that you like.
CBSE Class 12th Commerce Topper Interview
The students who top the exams undertake some of the steps that have helped them in securing the highest percentage. Refer to some of the useful CBSE class 12 commerce topper interviews that will help you to score the best grades in your class 12th.
1. Priyanka Ratnu from Jaipur who scored 94.5% says, ‘Hard-work is the key to success. Students should be consistent and steady in their approach from day one of preparation.’
2. Another CBSE topper Ayushi Upadhyay who scored 99.6% asserts the fact that she studied 7 – 8 hours after school hours which has helped her in achieving good marks in the board exams.
3. Mehak Talwar who scored 99.4% says, ‘I have always depended on the basics which have led me to score such a good percentage.’
These are some of the interviews of the students who have topped the CBSE 12th board exams. The list of the other toppers is given below.
- Hansika Shukla – 499/500
- Karishma Arora – 499/500
- Gaurangi Chawla – 498/500
- Parth Saini – 497/500
- Ananya Goel – 497/500
A student must understand that the Class 12th commerce board exam is very important, so it is necessary to get good marks as this helps the students in entering the course that they wish to do. Moreover, these marks are further used in various documentations in the government sector. Students who wish to apply for government jobs can easily do so if they have scored a good percentage in class 12th board exams.
Since accountancy is a difficult subject, students find it difficult to crack this exam. Students here ponder over a question i.e. how to score 100 in accountancy class 12th CBSE? Well, there are certain tips and tricks which the students can follow in order to score full marks in the accounts exam.
1. The partnership is the most scoring part. So practice this thoroughly by solving the sample papers and mock tests. This unit generally accounts for 30 marks.
2. It is generally advised that the students should begin with Part B which includes the financial statements chapter. This is also an easy section and can be finished within 15 – 20 minutes.
3. Cash Flow Statement is a difficult part so you must pay full attention to this part. Sometimes, the statements do not match so you must be fully focussed on matching these statements.
4. Students are suggested to read the paper before attempting it. Devote the first 15 minutes in reading the question paper. This will help you in understanding the paper and you can decide which part to begin from.
5. Write to the point. Do not write extra in the question paper as that might result in a chaotic representation of the paper.
6. Prepare the tables and diagrams neatly. Do not scribble.
Are there any CBSE 12th Commerce Practicals? Well, the answer to this will be yes i.e. there are practical exams in the commerce stream similar to medical and engineering streams. Students have to make practical files for Business studies, Accountancy and Economics subjects and submit them before the final exams take place. The teachers ask questions related to the subject thereby, devoting 4 – 5 minutes to each student. The practical exams are not that difficult. Therefore, the students can easily clear such practical examinations.
How to study Commerce in Class 11th?
Commerce stream has 5 subjects and students have to prepare for all the five exams in order to score good marks. However, there are certain tips and tricks that you can undertake in order to ace these exams.
1. Prepare a study plan:
A proper time – table will help you in achieving good marks. You can focus on your weak areas and the chapters which are difficult. This will help you in devoting a good time in these areas which will result in better preparation for the exams.
2. Solve Sample Papers:
Solve various sample papers and mock tests in order to prepare for the exams. You can also solve the previous year’s question papers. This will help you in knowing and understanding the exam pattern and structure.
3. Take Short Breaks:
Take regular breaks while studying. Do not study at a stretch for 4 – 5 hours as you might feel exhausted. Give your mind some rest and take short breaks in between studying. This will improve your concentration power and you can focus in a better way on your studies.
4. Rely on Self – Study:
Apart from the NCERT books and Reference books, focus and depend on self – study. Self – Study can help in better concentration. You can clarify your doubts from these books but studying yourself and making your own notes can help in preparing for the examinations in a much better way.
These are some of the tricks that you can undertake in order to prepare for the 11th class exams. These tips can also be used for preparing for other exams as well.
Students often wonder how to score good marks in 12th boards commerce and similar other questions. Well, the above – mentioned tips can also be used for preparing for the 12th board exams apart from the commerce stream. Students must work hard and study well for scoring a good percentage in their exams. Thus, for achieving good marks in exams the students need to start preparing well in advance before the exams. Good luck!
Class 12 (Com)