Considering you don’t have an excessive amount of loose skin already it is possible to lose weight and keep your skin firm in the process. The idea is to keep your body well hydrated day in and day out. NEVER EVER let yourself become dehydrated. Drink plenty of water throughout the day and NEVER EVER totally eliminate your carbohydrate intake.
From my experience, most people who have lost weight too fast by eliminating their carbohydrates ended up with a lot of excess skin afterward. The whole idea is to lose weight to get healthier and of course to look better with your clothes ON and with your clothes OFF. Here are some tips. sanjivini hospital gomti nagar lucknow
1. Follow a well rounded balanced diet such as my insulin response diet located at
2. Follow a full body exercise routine alternating with a split routine every 4 weeks. For example, full body routine 4 weeks, split routine 4 weeks, full body routine 4 weeks, and so on.
3. Considering you don’t have stomach ulcers and you are not on blood thinners you should also take ONE TEASPOON of cold artic cod liver oil ONCE PER DAY with your evening meal.
4. Take 1000-1500mg of lecithin per day. Lecithin has been known to increase the elasticity of the skin.
5. Anything you can do to increase circulation will also help. Skin brushing techniques are very good. Do a search on the internet for skin brushing to get all the info you need. Deep massages are also good.
6. Most importantly if you are more than 75 pounds overweight DO NOT try to lose weight too fast. The more you weigh the easier it will be to lose weight on this program so ease into it slowly so you only lose about 3 pounds per week. Doing this will prevent the sagging skin. If you lose weight too fast you will end up with loose skin 90% of the time.Visit Sanjivini Hospital