The IIT JEE main exam will occur in between 3rd to 9th April in 2020. The application for filling the forms will start soon from 7th February till 7th March 2020. The result of the exam every year comes out around 30th April every year.
Organic Chemistry is one of the most important topic for all the competative exam such as IIT JEE 2020, NEET 2020 etc.
A large number of students are preparing for the exam to clear it. But while doing the preparation, the student always thinks that the syllabus is vast and time is less.
Those students who are preparing from the first day of their Higher Secondary classes will find it very easy to clear it. But those who are just starting a few months before the exam and doing the last minute preparations will find it very difficult.
So if you are preparing for the previous two years, then it is time to do the revisions. One of the essential topics in organic chemistry in the Chemistry book. Here, we are going to tell you some proprietary points for preparing this unit.
Organic chemistry and its preparation:
The basic concept that one has to clear in this unit are as follows:
- The hybridization of the carbon or Sigma and Pi bond is essential. The shapes of a simple organic molecule, structural and geometrical positions of isomerism are to be learned. Learn the terminology of all the pure compounds and conformation of butane and the Ethane as per the Newman projections.
- Go through hydrogen bonds and the keto-enol tautomerism. Read the definition and their effects on different alcohols and acids.
- Resonance of acids and the fundamental nature of acid and base. Polarity and activity of different halides.
- Heterolysis Bond cleavage their formation and the stability of carbonations is to be covered.
- These are some essential concepts that one has to prepare while preparing for organic chemistry. The professor who is going to fix the IIT JEE main exam paper will take this conception as one of their questions.
Other topics to be covered:
- Apart from the entire unit mentioned above, some questions are important too. The properties of alkenes, along with their preparation and reaction, are significant. Alkynes are very important, and their preparation and properties are to be done.
- Benzene is an essential compound, and its structure and aromaticity play an indispensable role.
- Phenol its Reimer-Tie man reaction, Kolbe reaction are some of the reaction that always comes.
- Characteristics of different compounds and their nature are essential to be known to know about their stability. The reactivity of various organic compounds may confuse you while solving the question.
Therefore there are a lot of topics in organic chemistry that one has to cover to clear the IIT exam. But if your basics are clear, then it will be easy for you to complete the syllabus on time.
One can go to different online coaching centers and can take help through their notes and tutorials. The professor will help you solve many of the essential questions that may come.
The final preparation will be yours; you can only take the help of different mediums. The effort has to be yours, and the mental capacity will be yours, which will help you to clear the exam.
All The Best To All The IIT JEE 2020 Aspirants!