Previous year question paper will help you to get some ideas about the examination and eventually it will help you in SSC CGL 2020 Exam
1.A father can do job as fast as 2 sons working together. If one son does the job in 3 hours and the other in 6 hours, the number of hours taken by the father, to do the job alone is
2.The perimeter of a rhombus is 240 m and the distance between any two parallel sides is 20 m. The area of the rhombus in sq.m. is
3.A man sold an article for Rs. 450, after allowing a discount of 16 2/3 % on the printed price. What is that printed price?
4. A sum of Rs. 770 has been divided among A, B, C in such a way that A receives 2/9th of what B and C together receive. Then A's share is
5. A man bought 4 dozen eggs at Rs. 24 per dozen and 2 dozen eggs at Rs. 32 per dozen. To gain 20% on the whole, he should sell the eggs at
a. 16 per dozen
b. 21 per dozen
c. 32 per dozen
d. 35 per dozen
6. P's salary is 25% higher than Q, what percentage is Q's salary lower than that of P?
7.A and B start running at the same time and from the same point around a circle. If A can complete one round in 40 seconds and B in50 seconds, how many seconds will they take to reach the starting point simultaneously?
10.∆ABC is an isosceles triangle with AB = AC = 15 cm and altitude from A on BC is 12 cm. Length of side BC is
a. 9 cm
b. 12 cm
c. 18 cm
d. 20 cm
11.The mid points of AB and AC of a triangle ABC are respectively X & Y. If BC + XY = 12 units, then the value of BC - XY is:
a. 2 units
b. 6 units
c. 8 units
d. 4 units
12. Which of the following relations is correct for 0< θ<90?
a. sinθ = sin2θ
b. sinθ < sin2θ
c. sinθ > sin2θ
d. sinθ = cosecθ
13.The difference between two numbers is 9 and the difference between their squares is 207. The numbers are
a. 17, 8
b. 16, 7
c. 15, 6
d. 23, 14
14.The average of 20 numbers is calculated as 35. It is discovered later on that while calculating the average, one number, namely 85, was read as 45. The correct average is
15.If x2 - xy + y2 =2 and x4 + x2y2 + y4 = 6, then the value of x2 + xy + y2 is:
SSC CGL tier 1 Exam : preparation strategy
16.If a2 + 13b2 + c2 - 4ab - 6bc = 0, then a: b: c is
17.The circumcenter of a triangle ABC is O. If ∠BAC = 850, ∠BCA = 750, then ∠OAC is of
18.Radius of the incircle of an equilateral ΔABC of sides 2√3 units is x cm. The value of x is
19. If tan3θ. tan7θ = 1, then the value of tan(θ + 36°) is
20.If the angle of elevation of a cloud from a point 200 m above a lake is 30 and the angle of depression of its reflection in the lake is 60. Then the height of the cloud above the lake is
a. 100 m
b. 200 m
c. 300 m
d. 400 m
21.The difference between the simple interest and compound interest (compounded annually) on Rs. 40,000 for 3 years at 8% per annum is
22. Find the approximate percentage distribution of children with auditory disorder.
23. What is the average number of cases in different types of special children during the year 1994-96.
SSC CGL 2020 Syllabus - Exam Pattern
24. Find the ratio between articulatory disorder and speech disorder cases.
25. What is the ratio between language disorder and the average of the remaining disorder cases.
All The Best To All The SSC CGL 2020 Aspirants !